What have you not done?

Boof

What haven't you done that most other folk might think surprising?

I can't come up with much...

Never seen Wizard of Oz, Sound of Music or Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

I've never pished in a public swimming pool. :lol:

Keeping up the film theme I've never seen The Sound Of Music, and it has now become a mission to never see it.

I've never seen an episode of Friends all the way through.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Only saw the first Star Wars recently (the original one not any of these prequel things) not seen any of the other ones.

sex with another man

Sex with two other men

Should most other folk find these surprising?

Never done a crap in all my school life (While I was actually in the school building anyway)

Started off with a fear of running out of bog roll but once I reached high school it developed into a lifetime ambition to keep it up. Or should that be in. :rolleyes:

Era Macaroons

Never done a crap in all my school life (While I was actually in the school building anyway)

Started off with a fear of running out of bog roll but once I reached high school it developed into a lifetime ambition to keep it up. Or should that be in. :rolleyes:

you mustave went to Stewarts/Melville

Malcolm Tucker

Oh what could have been had I.J not selfishly dropped out this weekend. :(

Ken. What a flump.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Never seen The Godfather - 1, 2 or 3

No idea why, as know would like them, just never got round to it... :huh:

Watched the first one last week and got the other two recorded. Seriously good film. Get yourself round to watching it. 3 hours flies by. Got high hopes for the other two.

Keeping on topic, I've not seen a lot of 'classic' films, such as The Shawshank Redemption, Saving Private Ryan etc. Too many to mention really :lol:. The Godfather was one I'd always wanted to see. I do intend to watch a lot more though.

jamboinglasgow

you mustave went to Stewarts/Melville

As a FP I resent that...the locks on the door work so you are perfectly safe :whistling:

Guest John Meurig Thomas

:what:

I dunno why you're surprised tbh. I remember getting you to tie my tie for me back in the summer before I left for Uni :laugh:

Malcolm Tucker

I dunno why you're surprised tbh. I remember getting you to tie my tie for me back in the summer before I left for Uni :laugh:

......Oh aye.

:facepalm:

Era Macaroons

As a FP I resent that...the locks on the door work so you are perfectly safe :whistling:

As a FudgePacker you resent that :o safe from what?:unsure:

So many "classic" & box office films i've not seen can't mention them all. Am 32 & never driven a car! Been in the drivers seat & revved the engine but was stationary.

Oh never been to the theatre or a musical.

Never eaten a pot noodle

Am 32 & never driven a car! Been in the drivers seat & revved the engine but was stationary.

That's the sort of thing I was looking for.

I've never pished in a public swimming pool. :lol:

The way you limited that statement to public pools suggests that you've relieved yourself in many private pools.

I've never bought a kebab

Mac_fae_Gillie

never seen ET,missed it at cinema and never had video when younger.

never seen Hibs beat Hearts live...im 42 we didnt lose during my teen years and I now live in engerlund every time i go to a derby(1 or 2 a year) we win or draw.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I've never been to Pittodrie.

Never sky-dived or bungee jumped. (I'm fairly confident I never will.)

Never proposed. (Pretty sure I'll do that one day.)

There's loads of films I should have seen but never have.

Never seen Coronation Street. Never been to Wemberley stadium. Never been on a long haul flight. Never scored a hat trick, (When I played), never seen Citizen Kane, never forgiven Weller for splitting up The Jam. Still time to do most of these. Apart from Coronation Street. I'd sooner punch myself in the balls.

NEVER and I MEAN NEVER urinated on a toilet seat.

NEVER left a toilet without washing my hands (when soap and water were supplied - even when i've been so pished I couldn't stand.

And what I am most proud of..............

NEVER seen any Harry Potter films or touched the books and NEVER seen any of the Lord of the Rings

I'm hardcore me.

Creepy Lurker

Very unusually, especially for someone who's really into fitness, I've never learned to ride a bike. I also have no real desire to.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

And what I am most proud of..............

NEVER seen any Harry Potter films or touched the books and NEVER seen any of the Lord of the Rings

I'm hardcore me.

Why is that something to be proud of? I've never seen any of them either, but I wouldn't boast about it.

(I have read all of LotR, but I'm not boasting about that either!)

Why is that something to be proud of? I've never seen any of them either, but I wouldn't boast about it.

(I have read all of LotR, but I'm not boasting about that either!)

Becuase I personally cringe when I hear adults reading Harry Potter. This is just my opinion tho before I get shot down.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Becuase I personally cringe when I hear adults reading Harry Potter. This is just my opinion tho before I get shot down.

Fair enough, I wouldn't class LotR alongside it though.

Archived