Frail get a spine!!!

Parky

after todays result Frail really needs to either walk or start kicking up some hell about not having control!!!!

when Mole was about to come on I thought fantastic he's going for a 4-4-2.....sadly wrong!!!! seriously does he have a clue!!! miko made a good run hit good ball in the box for 4 Falkirk players easyilypass the ball away from danger!!! if Frail is picking the team he needs to step up and take the blame as before the game he said it was a must win game..... does he realise he needs to score goals for us to win!?!?!?!

sorry all you Frails a hearts legend and he's just trying to stay in a job folk, but come on you cant say its a must win game & when 4-5-1 clearly isnt working stick with it for 90mins!!!!!

bottom line Frail needs to walk away before hearts fans forget him as a player and just remembers him as the frightened yes man who was only in it for the weekly wage!!!!

p.s. just realised i'm on my brothers log in so if you know this name it wasn't him!!!

p.p.s if you think i'm talking total mince( i am very drunk just now so very possible)please rip in to me as i'm very intrigued about everyones responce!!!!

after todays result Frail really needs to either walk or start kicking up some hell about not having control!!!!

when Mole was about to come on I thought fantastic he's going for a 4-4-2.....sadly wrong!!!! seriously does he have a clue!!! miko made a good run hit good ball in the box for 4 Falkirk players easyilypass the ball away from danger!!! if Frail is picking the team he needs to step up and take the blame as before the game he said it was a must win game..... does he realise he needs to score goals for us to win!?!?!?!

sorry all you Frails a hearts legend and he's just trying to stay in a job folk, but come on you cant say its a must win game & when 4-5-1 clearly isnt working stick with it for 90mins!!!!!

bottom line Frail needs to walk away before hearts fans forget him as a player and just remembers him as the frightened yes man who was only in it for the weekly wage!!!!

p.s. just realised i'm on my brothers log in so if you know this name it wasn't him!!!

p.p.s if you think i'm talking total mince( i am very drunk just now so very possible)please rip in to me as i'm very intrigued about everyones responce!!!!

Well your spelling is terrible but what you say is on the button!

Geoff Kilpatrick

We all know Frail isn't up to the job but I don't think he is spineless. I think he is trying to piece things together as best he can, which still isn't good enough.

ronnie_fife

You're the reason I only go to away games.

Very dissappointed Frail went 4-5-1 for 90 minutes in a game we needed to win!

That's basically it for me, I know we've punted a couple of strikers recently but playing one up front in what was really a must win game was nonesense.

I could'nt believe it yesterday when i saw we were playing 1 up front,for goodness sake we were playing Falkirk,and no the old firm,Frail knew we had to win that game and played so negative

Narrative Arc

look at his comments on teletext. 'we just couldn't do anything in the last 3rd of the park.. Apart from that we did ok!' (paraphrasing) AYE RIGHT!!

Archived