Semi Final 06

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Has somebody got rough figures of how many hearts fan were at the game and how many hibs fans? One of those trumpets is actually tryin to claim they took the same as us through that day, showed him the photos also, erse of a boy!

Charlie-Brown

Hibee logic is that there was/is only 1.8K difference between the clubs - they base this flawed logic on the average attendance for both clubs and that 'hampden' supporters for each club are approx equal - based on their Cup Final attendance against Livi in the CIS Final and ours against Gretna ...... they don't really like things such as direct visual photographic evidence showing far fewer muppet supporters inside Hampden as this contradicts their world view.

The Old Tolbooth

We officially sold out our 22,500 (I think) allocation, I know this because I contacted the TO for tickets for a couple of friends 2 days beforehand and was told they were gone, Hibs I think sold around 16,000 tickets for it.

The Hibs fans claims that there were gaps in the Hearts end were because there was some supporters buses turned back because they had alcohol on the bus, but the tickets were still sold.

We were was in the main stand behind the press box. The hearts end was packed and there were a lot spaces in the hibs end. Mrs vintage was a bit shocked given the importance of the game, thats why they are the wee team I rememebr telling her at the time :thumbsup:

We were was in the main stand behind the press box. The hearts end was packed and there were a lot spaces in the hibs end. Mrs vintage was a bit shocked given the importance of the game, thats why they are the wee team I rememebr telling her at the time :thumbsup:

Any team thats major claim to fame is floodlights well what more can you say :whistling:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Has somebody got rough figures of how many hearts fan were at the game and how many hibs fans? One of those trumpets is actually tryin to claim they took the same as us through that day, showed him the photos also, erse of a boy!

If you've shown hin the photos then what the hell is his comeback?! The photos are conclusive!

Archived