Warnock bans Twitter (NHC)

tartofmidlothian

tartofmidlothian

Is it only me that finds it bizarre that the swear words aren't starred out in the article?

Guardian often a bit more grown up about these things. It makes for a good read!

Beginning of the end for Diouf now other pros are on his case. Serious injury before the end of the season?

Let's hope so; a repulsive human being.

And am I the only one who intends to live the rest of my life without going on Twitter?

If only we could ban Diouf from our shores.

Absolute detestable footballer.

Could end up with quite a few joining him.

Lots of detestable ones about.

Guardian often a bit more grown up about these things. It makes for a good read!

Unlike Twitter; strictly for saddoes.

Let's hope so; a repulsive human being.

And am I the only one who intends to live the rest of my life without going on Twitter?

Diouff is adisgrace!!!

Twitter? Can't even be bothered with Facebook!

Just another way to waste time!

Napoleon  Wilson

Twitter, Beebo, Facebook etc Its all a load of crap. As Frankie Boyle says "Its replaced thinking out load". "What a nice sandwhich that was, i think il tell all my friends" "Oooohm im bursting for a shite, better tell the world" My girlfriend spends about the same amount of time on Facebook that i do on JKB :whistling:

Is it only me that finds it bizarre that the swear words aren't starred out in the article?

Typical Guardian, trying to be all edgy and "progressive"

I seen Kyle Lafferty, Eggert and Skacel all on twitter. Are there any others from the SPL on there? I'm sick of reading Rio Ferdy's nonsense! As for Robbie Savage...he's a gem!

I seen Kyle Lafferty, Eggert and Skacel all on twitter. Are there any others from the SPL on there? I'm sick of reading Rio Ferdy's nonsense! As for Robbie Savage...he's a gem!

Archived