Gorgie shants

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

Tried to start a sing song in the gorgie end, pure fail,sorry thought hearts were right shutting the wheatfield , but it backfired.

Section N where were you.down.gif

Not one songdown.gif

Doug.

I must say, I'm looking forward to returning to my usual spot in the Wheatfield. I lost count of the amount of snide remarks made by the sweetie-rustlers in the main stand. Awful stand for watching football. I must admit though, I do love watching it from the other side of the pitch.

The Gorgie Stand was actually looked full pretty much aswell (give or take a 200 seats) :ermm:

The Treasurer

I must say, I'm looking forward to returning to my usual spot in the Wheatfield. I lost count of the amount of snide remarks made by the sweetie-rustlers in the main stand. Awful stand for watching football. I must admit though, I do love watching it from the other side of the pitch.

I was in the Gorgie Stand. Not a patch on Section E Wheatfield.

Agree to an extent about the sweetie-rustlers but at least they bothered to turn up unlike a large number of the "real" fans that create such a "great" atmosphere at league games.

Section N had more prepubescent neds than usual who think they're "pure mental n that".

I'm not saying that its usually full of rocket scientists but some of the comments overheard lastnight were just embarrassing :down:

There were some proper trumpets in lower n lastnight. One wee troll who used the c u next Tuesday word every 30 seconds. I forgot what a crap view it is from there!

Guest juvehearts

I was in the Gorgie Stand. Not a patch on Section E Wheatfield.

Agree to an extent about the sweetie-rustlers but at least they bothered to turn up unlike a large number of the "real" fans that create such a "great" atmosphere at league games.

so sorry i dont live up to your expatiation

you must be an uber uber fan

juve

The Treasurer

so sorry i dont live up to your expatiation

you must be an uber uber fan

juve

I don't consider myself to anything other than a Hearts fan.

steak pie supper

There were some proper trumpets in lower n lastnight. One wee troll who used the c u next Tuesday word every 30 seconds. I forgot what a crap view it is from there!

I look forward to not having you in N lower from now on.

Was in Section N last night, can't wait to get back to the Gorgie of all places. Filled with 15 year old jakies who despite popular belief make no atmosphere at all. At least I can see the game from the Gorgie. Section G seems a million times better than N, as N is all posturing and square go-ing the away fans saying how they will see them at the train station after the match. All whilst dressed like some kind of jockey or pheasant hunter.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Why? Where were they?

Well I was in section P for a start. My mate who stands next to me just never turned up. You probably just saw the Section N reserves and not the full line up.

I like my seat in the main stand. The ground looks nice when you sit in the least aesthetically pleasing stand. Just behind the dugouts tend to join in songs but dont really start them but I dont think that makes us all sweetie rustlers. If youre not chanting, screaming, standing or abusing youre not a real fan to some people.

I was in the Gorgie section Y last night for the first time ever. Great veiw of a piss poor game just about sums it up for me.

Would concider changing my ST to the Gorgie next season if there was a bit more noise from that stand.

Was like a reserve game with the Wheatfield shut.

Massive fail by the club, team and fans last night. Thats why we're out the cup.

Miller Jambo 60

Was in Section N last night, can't wait to get back to the Gorgie of all places. Filled with 15 year old jakies who despite popular belief make no atmosphere at all. At least I can see the game from the Gorgie. Section G seems a million times better than N, as N is all posturing and square go-ing the away fans saying how they will see them at the train station after the match. All whilst dressed like some kind of jockey or pheasant hunter.

Maybe just wanted to see them off on a safe journey back to Perthrolleyes.gif

N2 was full of part-timers/Section Bers who wanted to sit down and be quiet for the entire match. I dared to try and keep standing for as long as possible after kick-off.

1.2 seconds in, some first-game-in-a-decade prick was on at me for standing, in the one section where standing is acceptable. Never make that mistake again, Hearts. Please.

Any body notice the p r a t in lower T who tried to stand in the first half ? then moved seat in the second half and stood the whole game. He had an inane smile on his face the whole game. Stopping quite a few people behind him from seeing clearly, selfish p r i c k. He was too far away from me to say anything, felt a bit sorry for the old guy a bit behind him though, struggling to see past him

I'm in this area most games and enjoy standing, everyone does, last night no one did, apart from that one clown.

Atmosphere was crap last night, everyone out of their comfort zone, maybe. The football did most of the work in killing any atmosphere though.

jt

Archived