What Did he say ?

MummyJambo

I'm not sticking up for Frail here (certainly not if he's grumping about fans bemoaning the tactics/subs etc.) but I understand why he's livid if he's referring to some of the outrageous abuse I've heard being dished out to Callum Elliott. I don't care how inept a player is, nobody deserves to hear 'useless ******' etc fired at them repeatedly from the stands. No wonder the lad's nerves are shot. This is definitely no time to bring in youngsters, a baptism of fire is hardly a constructive way to introduce them to first team football.

I agree with the previous poster who mentioned how disorganised they seemed, it did hark back to those days where the players looked like they'd never seen each other before (some of them hadn't, admittedly) and they were often in complete disarray. There was no shape, no positional awareness and despite having the obvious target of a goal at the opposite end...sometimes you couldn't even be sure they even knew which way they were supposed to be going. Total shambles.

weegie jambo
Sorry but Stevie frail has really had it as fat as I'm concerned. Not that i wish the guy to get the sack, just that he shouldn't be anywhere near the Hearts managers job. In a home game we had to win, starting the match with one striker on the park was nothing short of criminal. Makela scored two goals for the reserves the other day and wasn't even afforded a place on the bench. Nobody really knows what this guys true potential really is because for one reason or another he's never really been given the opportunity to prove himself one way or the other.

Frail decided to put Audrey on as a substitute and must have seen exactly the same performance from him as did every other Hearts fan in the stadium, however decided to replace Elliot with Mole instead of hooking the completely ineffective Audrey.

Frail appears completely unable to dictate any real sort of change of tact on the pitch when things are going against us. With him in charge till the end of the season perhaps even seventh place is beyond us.

totally agree here, to say we're short on options is a crock...Frail bottled a must win situation by not playing two up front, we've got Elliot(who's never a 4-5-1 striker) Mole and Makela available in addition to Glen, hell we could have gone 4 4 3 if we really had balls and a shread of tactical nous!!! but on no just play safe, FFS our season ended yesterday with a whimper and no one at Hearts seems to care! Do they not have any pride in the club?

Shaggy. I have been a fan of yours for a long time.

However you are slavering pish.

We were awful. We were negative.

I was bored ****less.

Like many other folk I spend a fair sum of my meagre wages to support Hearts. I have not seen a decent game all year at Tynie. I have watched people on the pitch who are inept. I have watched leadership off the pitch which is inept.

How many people on here for MONTHS have said Stewart is bloody AWFUL at freekicks and corners? How come Shaggy you haven't? Or have you no strenth or control/respect from the waste of space players? You go "oh right Mickey you played at Man U....I can't tell you you are garbage? I can't dare say, if you want to take free kicks/corners you will stay behind and practice them!"

I am cheesed off at the complete garbage I have watched this year.

I am really tempted NOT to buy a season ticket next year.

Why spend my hard earned money on watching my team at home against poor opposition 4-5-1?

I love music and like to go to gigs.

I try to go as many gigs as I can afford whilst spending money on watching Hearts. I enjoy good bands live. I come away thinking "that was great".

I cannot remember doing that any point this season at Tynie.

I could go to a couple of metal fests later in the year or go to watch Hearts!

Tell me Shaggy, why should I turn down a couple of GREAT weekends watching live music to watch the garbage on the pitch at Tynie? I cannot afford both. I need to make a choice.

If you are in charge next year, or our front partnership is Clum and Mole, then sorry I don't think I will waste my money.

Don't you dare criticise hard working people who follow this club for voicing their frustration. Maybe if I was on your wage (or the wages of those inept eejits who wear the shirts) then I could afford to waste money. I aint!

So shut up.

Geddy

whatever happened to fortress tynecastle?

"our defense is as sure as the old castle rock.."

bollox nowadays.. more like..

"our defense is as good as a big floppy coc*".

sick to death of negative tactics.

sick to death of hearing about poor young boys needing a confidense boost.

If you are 19/20 years old and dont have the kahoonas to play balls out for your team/wage payers every week then you should pack it in now and get a job in a call centre son... this applies to anyone in the aforementioned bracket.

when i was 20 i was a fann*. always pushing my luck, cocky as hell, more sure of myself than ever before or since... so why the fuc* are lads at this age in the football game considered too young to take the pressure? too young to be told they are *****?... balls people. they need balls.

there are lads (and lasses) in the front line in afghanistan and iraq right now... getting shot at day in day out but are there for the job. the team. their mates.

COUPLE OF THOUSAND PEOPLE SHOUTING "YOU'RE CRAP" OR FECK OFF YOU'RE A WAN*/TAIN" IS PRETTY SMALL FISH IN MY BOOK.

especially when you consider the difference in wages between them...

what i'm trying to say is.. age is not a factor. being a confidence player just means they lack the necessary balls to take the fight to the opposition and try to win it for the team.

Frail, i like you and prayed for you to be a success.. however i have to swallow the bitter pill of poor judgement and admit i dont think you are the man for the job...

too negative and (maybe with reason) looking over your shoulder all the time to the owners box....

For me, its no longer about whether we win / lose / draw - for me, the key question I ask myself, regardless of result, is "did that performance have me convinced?" And if i'm honest, i cant actually remember the last time I was able to answer with a resounding YES.

The points we've picked up have been unconvincing ones.

Saturdays game was lost (or drawn at least - as good as a loss given the current situation IMO) before a ball was even kicked.

Think if your a Falkirk player and your sitting in the dressing room waiting to head out.... you hear that Hearts are playing, at HOME, in a MUST WIN game with a 4-5-1 with a lone striker who couldnae score in a brothel...... That would be for me, an immediate confidence booster.

If i'm sitting there as a Falkirk player and hear that Hearts are playing 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 with 2 or 3 prolific goalscorers (or even just strikers that actually resemble footballers would be nice) - then I'm immediately on a downer and expecting a fight.

We were at home.

We were playing against a so called "smaller" team.

We were in a "must win" situation.

We were PATHETIC.

On teletext he has a rant at Hearts fans for slating Calum Elliot.

He has completely lost the plot. The fans around me were shouting abuse at Frail for his (lack of) tactics.

When he substituted Elliot for Mole the fans were shouting abuse because he was replacing like for like and not putting a second striker on and taking off the dwarf who was utterly inept.

Frails a joke as a manager. He deserves to be punted for being useless. If he rates Clum then he can GTF. :mad:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Frail is a clown.

I'm more interested in what the fecking mascots have to say than this joker.

He should think about removing his tongue from the 'players' arses and stop criticising the guys that go along every week and put up with this dross.

Is he any better than the likes of Ivanauskas or Rix? Nope. Worse.

Grow a pair of balls you walkover.

Nelly Terraces

Frail just bores me now.

A total incompetent who should be sacked the minute the final whistle goes at the end of this god awful season.

We may be short of decent personnel up front, but IMO Elliot has had more than enough chances to prove that he has the ability that frail is so sure that he has. This was an Ideal chance to put Makela in to see what he could do. If he didn't score, he wouldn't have been any worse than Clum. You never know, a Makela/Clum partnership up front might just have worked....but we'll never find out unless it's tried:mw_rolleyes:

We may be short of decent personnel up front, but IMO Elliot has had more than enough chances to prove that he has the ability that frail is so sure that he has. This was an Ideal chance to put Makela in to see what he could do. If he didn't score, he wouldn't have been any worse than Clum. You never know, a Makela/Clum partnership up front might just have worked....but we'll never find out unless it's tried:mw_rolleyes:

Totally agree - Stevie Frail lacks imagination and the ability to surprise other teams. Playing a home game of such importance and only playing with a solitary striker really says it all as far as I'm concerned. The sooner we get a proper manger into place and Frail slips back into the background the better.

Sorry Stevie but Saturdays team selection and the team performance together with the substitutions totally convinced me that you are not the man to lead Hearts!!

I've got a fair amount of sympathy for Frail and think he's done a decent job under difficult circumstances but I have no idea what he sees in Calum Elliot. Its been abundantly clear for a long time that this guy is not up to the standard. Once again, you looked at the team-sheet yesterday and wondered where were the goals going to come from.

Goals - last week at Paisley we take 87 minutes to score.

St Johnstone go to Paisley in midweek and are 3-0 up after 28 minutes.

I rest my case.

Frail just bores me now.

A total incompetent who should be sacked the minute the final whistle goes at the end of this god awful season.

Yeah. Agree with that.

He oozes incompetence. Just like the players ooze mediocrity.

Just like many others he shouldn't be anywhere near the club come the start of the season.

I was bored ****less.

Like many other folk I spend a fair sum of my meagre wages to support Hearts. I have not seen a decent game all year at Tynie. I have watched people on the pitch who are inept. I have watched leadership off the pitch which is inept.

How many people on here for MONTHS have said Stewart is bloody AWFUL at freekicks and corners? How come Shaggy you haven't? Or have you no strenth or control/respect from the waste of space players? You go "oh right Mickey you played at Man U....I can't tell you you are garbage? I can't dare say, if you want to take free kicks/corners you will stay behind and practice them!"

Why spend my hard earned money on watching my team at home against poor opposition 4-5-1?

I try to go as many gigs as I can afford whilst spending money on watching Hearts. I enjoy good bands live. I come away thinking "that was great".

Tell me Shaggy, why should I turn down a couple of GREAT weekends watching live music to watch the garbage on the pitch at Tynie? I cannot afford both. I need to make a choice.

If you are in charge next year, or our front partnership is Clum and Mole, then sorry I don't think I will waste my money.

Don't you dare criticise hard working people who follow this club for voicing their frustration. Maybe if I was on your wage (or the wages of those inept eejits who wear the shirts) then I could afford to waste money. I aint!

So shut up.

Geddy

great post Geddy find it really difficult to disagree with any thing you said you like many are well p****d off we can only hope it gets better

Skippy Doodle

i gave up on frail and his tactical ineptitude at the rangers. we have played 4-5-1 most of season then for a game were we should have went like for like he changes it to a 4-4-2.

whatever happened to fortress tynecastle?

"our defense is as sure as the old castle rock.."bollox nowadays.. more like..

"our defense is as good as a big floppy coc*".

On Saturday the words before these were more relevant -

"Our forwards can score....."

:sad:

Hmmm Drylaw seems to be a Clum sympathiser or thinks he is a good player I dunno. Clum is undefendable. And all the facts point to he is useless and not a goalscorer. Until it is proved otherwise there is absolutely no arguement.

As for Glen why not. He'd be up for it if nothing else. And it would probably be a confidence boost. If Clum can get 50+ games without scoring hey look im scoring every so often I can play in this team.

In my mind Clum is not the answer... not right now anyway. Let him have a go in the reverses and bring in Glen, Muho, Branny, Mole - anybody else.

As for pressure. Some people perform better under pressure. Clum certainly does not play too well when pressured.

Nelly Terraces

I was bored ****less.

Don't you dare criticise hard working people who follow this club for voicing their frustration. Maybe if I was on your wage (or the wages of those inept eejits who wear the shirts) then I could afford to waste money. I aint!So shut up.

Geddy

A good post, from the Heart, ('spesh the bit highlighted) there Geddy.

I agree with every word.

NT(ps, punx better than metal though mate:) heh heh)

Archived