todays attendance

virgilhiltz

Drew Busby !
According to bbc - 16 662

Not a bad figure considering.:o

The figure as usual includes ALL ST holders, whether they were there or not. Plenty gaps about and more like 14K or so IMO.

portobellojambo1
According to bbc - 16 662

Not a bad figure considering.:o

I was actually quite surprised with the attendance as it was given. I was a little later getting in today, just before KO, and when I eventually made it up to the back row of Section E I said to a friend that I was a little disappointed in the turnout as there appeared to be a lot of empty seats, predominantly in the Wheatfield and Gorgie stands.

Dirk Diggler
The figure as usual includes ALL ST holders, whether they were there or not. Plenty gaps about and more like 14K or so IMO.

Absolutely nowhere near 14k.

At least 16k there today.

And we deserved better.

Commander Harris

easily 16k there IMO and that with the away fans only getting one wee section too.

Italian Lambretta

There was defo 16k at the game, but from the main stand looking over there could easily have been a 500 empty seat across in the wheatfield normally used by ST holders.

We should also remember its the Easter Holidays so it was a fantastic crowd. However, Tynie will not be anywhere near full for the remainder of the season.

I would strongly advise the catering management NOT to order so many pies for the next few home games.

There was defo 16k at the game, but from the main stand looking over there could easily have been a 500 empty seat across in the wheatfield normally used by ST holders.

We should also remember its the Easter Holidays so it was a fantastic crowd. However, Tynie will not be anywhere near full for the remainder of the season.

I would strongly advise the catering management NOT to order so many pies for the next few home games.

They run out anyway, so they could probably keep it the same.

Archived