*** Official Hearts v St Johnstone match thread ***

Rick Grimes

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

craig paterson is starting to slaver some pish.

what.png

A man who only ever talks sense.

paterson.png

Jeeeeeez... the BBC commentary is feckin grim..

'enough players at tynecastle to make 3 or 4 teams'

'few better than kyle at dramatising a foul'

absolute shite patter :down:

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

last time we had partick at home in the cup...well all know how that run ended :)

last time we had partick at home in the cup...well all know how that run ended :)

It was a tough and very dire game though!

:paterson: only ever talks sense. It's not his fault if folk decide not to take heed of his wise words and in-depth analysis of the modern game.

:thumbsup:

now that would be interesting :lol:

Liam Buchanan is actually meant to be signing for Dunfermline so nice way to repay their interest :D

:paterson: only ever talks sense. It's not his fault if folk decide not to take heed of his wise words and in-depth analysis of the modern game.

:thumbsup:

He's a pioneer in the commentary business. Only a matter of time before he gets the call from Sky to replace Andy Gray.

PS West Ham are 1 up.

Francis Albert

According to Paterson the St Johnstone defender did well there - realising he wasn't going to get the ball, fouled Kyle without attracting the attention of the ref!

Frankenstein Jambo.

Can't seem to find the link for the radio commentry. Could someone please post a link?

Cheers in advance.

Just need to try and grind this out.

Temps to be on in the 2nd methinks.

Jefferies seems to leave things a little too long if you ask me so i wouldn't expect Temps on at HT. Maybe give him last 20 if still 0-0.

Don't think we will win this by much tonight! We need to get used to this stuff as teams will park the bus against us now! Terrible game!

Frankenstein Jambo.

We will win will just take time.

We are good at winning with style but we also have players capable of grinding out a result if need be. This is the difference between us and diddy team like St Johnstone.

Get about them Heart of midlothian.

Dear HW we can't see the game. It's f****** radio.

i dont know how you can listen to that garbage, unless youre abroad and have no choice. I cant stand it, gone for the BBC. they are so unprofesional and uninformative. The attempted bantermakes me cringe. the ex pro they have on is usually decent, usually Gary Mackay. I remember them all eating during the second half coverage once, was f'ing awful.

also could anyone who is posting on this who is actually at the game inform us if they are. Its good to know if people are commenting from actually seeing it rather than summarizing from the audio. Ive listened to so many games ont he radio then watched it afterwards and seen how inaccurate my perception of the game was.

Hearts Machine

We need a good JJ shout/rant/change of tac` at HT.

Radio sounding worrying.

C`MON the Famous! :(

Francis Albert

The last thing we need with our schedule is a replay at Perth! :huh:

The last thing? I can think of something worse.

Need to up the tempo a bit! Looking solid at the back tho jonsson maybe bit off the pace but not really troubled. Crowds poor anyone else at the game reading this must agree. COME ON HEARTS!!!!!!!

Jeeeeeez... the BBC commentary is feckin grim..

'enough players at tynecastle to make 3 or 4 teams'

'few better than kyle at dramatising a foul'

absolute shite patter :down:

FFS the woman doing the snippets of coverage for Brechin game is even worse, criminal! Its feckin horrendous :angry:

At game. Like a feckin training game. We have been crap. We could lose this if we are not careful. No cohesion at all. Nervous second half ahead.

i'll venture that the first 10 mins of the 2nd half are vital to set the pattern of the game. let's get them on the back foot from the first whistle please.

6,261 at Tynie

Little atmosphere - no Rudi - no Temps - no creativity - never mind draw we could easily lose this.

:blink:

Archived