Tomorrow nights game

Van Wilder

As I venture overseas tomorrow morning, If anyone could tell me if the game tomorrow be shown on TV or online at all?

Spending the next 10 months in Sharm el Sheikh if any other jambos are in the vicinity!

As I venture overseas tomorrow morning, If anyone could tell me if the game tomorrow be shown on TV or online at all?

Spending the next 10 months in Sharm el Sheikh if any other jambos are in the vicinity!

its online from hearts site mate if you live outside the uk. not currently listed on any tv chs tho

its online from hearts site mate if you live outside the uk. not currently listed on any tv chs tho

Suppose I'll have to investigate further when I'm there.

I'll be able to get a guy to stream it on a screen hopefully.

Spreading the word.

Off topic, but went diving there last year, great place.

Suppose I'll have to investigate further when I'm there.

I'll be able to get a guy to stream it on a screen hopefully.

Spreading the word.

Good luck and positive waves :thumbsup:

I watched the St Mirren game on http://www.streampro.tv/beta/ had to pay mind but only ?1.99 for a 24hr pass

Tomorrows game isn't listed but future SPL one's will be I'd almost guarantee.

Of course Hearts TV would be the decent thing to subscribe to for that length of time :whistling:

Dean Winchester

Are you sure? They normally advertise it like crazy and all I've seen is audio.

Worked out there for 6 months mate. For future reference, best place for football is The Tavern in Naama Bay or T2 is Hadaba. Good bunch of ex-pats too. No jambos though, just a few ex military Rangers fans.

stirlingshirejambo

Are you sure? They normally advertise it like crazy and all I've seen is audio.

Wonder if it's only audio as the contract they have is with SFA for the cup games rather than the SPL

Wonder if it's only audio as the contract they have is with SFA for the cup games rather than the SPL

I think it is only audio because it is not being screened live or with delayed coverage. There is only a full live feed when the game has an outside broadcast unit at it. Unfortunately for us overseas jambos.

Archived