Ballon d?Or

milky_26

Muller

ozil

Forlan

suarez

gilardino

theres 5

out of that 5 surley the best player at the world cup (forlan) should have at least been in with a shout?

7868c9eaa99d.gif

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Muller

ozil

Forlan

suarez

gilardino

theres 5

out of that 5 surley the best player at the world cup (forlan) should have at least been in with a shout?

Gilardino - I'll be pissing myself laughing at that suggestion for quite some time.

:lol:

Messi Wins it!

Shocking!

Best player in the world? yes

Obvious candidate to win this award given what it supposedly represents? Not exactly

Templeton'sUnderpants

Muller - What?

ozil - What?

Forlan - Maybe..

suarez - Really? Like Seriously?

gilardino - :lol:

theres 5

GILARDINO - BETTER THAN XAVI

Slightly off-topic but Gilardino is genuinely one of the players that I've never got.

I'm not sure I've ever seen him play well.

He's a great player, good scoring record everywhere he's been. But to put him higher in terms of his influence on a match than Xavi is just ridiculous.

The way he plays the ball around is unreal, the speed and accuracy of his passing is what makes the space for players like Messi to do their thing.

Messi is the best player in the world so if its an award for the best player he has to win it..

I voted for and would have given it to Xavi.. he is amazing.. he controls the game, he scores vital goals and he dominates the Barca and Spain teams.. the worlds greatest club team and the world champions.. also at 30 he might not have another chance to win it.. i hope they give him the european player of the year..

Sneijder is a good player but I cant imagine Inter won many fans for the way they played to beat Barca.. not only that but Holland probably didnt win many fans for their world cup final performance.. either way he should never have been the champion but possibly top 3..

Ronaldo had a terrible season with the Real fans booing him until the last few months once Morinho got the team playing.. He will be back in contention for next years.. probably depending on if Real win the league/champions league..

Messi is the best player in the world so if its an award for the best player he has to win it..

I voted for and would have given it to Xavi.. he is amazing.. he controls the game, he scores vital goals and he dominates the Barca and Spain teams.. the worlds greatest club team and the world champions.. also at 30 he might not have another chance to win it.. i hope they give him the european player of the year..

Sneijder is a good player but I cant imagine Inter won many fans for the way they played to beat Barca.. not only that but Holland probably didnt win many fans for their world cup final performance.. either way he should never have been the champion but possibly top 3..

Ronaldo had a terrible season with the Real fans booing him until the last few months once Morinho got the team playing.. He will be back in contention for next years.. probably depending on if Real win the league/champions league..

Thumped them 3-1 at home then, when down to 10 men after 20 minutes, sat in at their place.

They hardly had a shot on goal. Ray Wilkins would have fitted in well in their team that night with his sideways passing.

Great stuff.

This makes for interesting reading. Messi picked up a lot of votes from among the "lesser nations" including from Craig Levein....

Ballon D'Or votes

Thumped them 3-1 at home then, when down to 10 men after 20 minutes, sat in at their place.

They hardly had a shot on goal. Ray Wilkins would have fitted in well in their team that night with his sideways passing.

Great stuff.

This makes for interesting reading. Messi picked up a lot of votes from among the "lesser nations" including from Craig Levein....

Ballon D'Or votes

I understand where you're coming from, but I do think you are being slightly biased towards Inter. I could happily of seen Messi, Sneidjer, Xavi, Iniesta or Ronaldo win it. Just because you beat Barce in the semis of the European Cup doesn't automatically mean Messi wasn't a worthy winner.

The voting is a sham, everybody knows that;

-The only player to vote for Cesc Fabregas? Thomas Vermaelen

-Mark van Bommell and Bert van Marwijk with invalid votes? What does that mean?

-Majority of votes for Eto'o and Drogba from Africans

It's almost as bad as Eurovision.

Interestingly, a few votes for Forlan, one for Ozil, none for Muller, Suarez or Gilardino.

Juve will be :seething:

Nonsense. A terrible season? He scored 32 goals. And Mourinho didn't take over until the summer.

I understand where you're coming from, but I do think you are being slightly biased towards Inter. I could happily of seen Messi, Sneidjer, Xavi, Iniesta or Ronaldo win it. Just because you beat Barce in the semis of the European Cup doesn't automatically mean Messi wasn't a worthy winner.

The voting is a sham, everybody knows that;

-The only player to vote for Cesc Fabregas? Thomas Vermaelen

-Mark van Bommell and Bert van Marwijk with invalid votes? What does that mean?

-Majority of votes for Eto'o and Drogba from Africans

It's almost as bad as Eurovision.

Interestingly, a few votes for Forlan, one for Ozil, none for Muller, Suarez or Gilardino.

Juve will be :seething:

I can only assume they voted for Sneijder and Robben when you can't vote for players from your own country.

Archived