Any Saves ??

Gigolo-Aunt

Gigolo-Aunt

Apart from a few cross balls from both teams, and the Elliot incident in the first half with the keeper outside the box.

Was there any ??

I may be slightly biased but i think there were at least 3 hand balls not givin too Hearts, shot's on target i can't remember one, for either side. Shocking match, and the worst thing is i didn't see anyone on the pitch willing to give there all for Hearts, VERY dissapointed!!!!!!

portobellojambo1
Apart from a few cross balls from both teams, and the Elliot incident in the first half with the keeper outside the box.

Was there any ??

I think if the two goalies had buggered off to the Diggers for a drink instead of playing it would have still ended up 0-0. I can only remember Hearts having one shot in the second half, and I think it went out for a throw in on the opposite side of the park.

I think if the two goalies had buggered off to the Diggers for a drink instead of playing it would have still ended up 0-0. I can only remember Hearts having one shot in the second half, and I think it went out for a throw in on the opposite side of the park.

They're still playing Iain. And it's still 0-0.

I saved about ?100 from not flying up for the game

Maybe ye can get a second hand gas oven for that Cobb;)

The only good thing about the draw was that I had money on it :D

Not many saves, single figures from each goalie certainly.

Archived