Post-split / bottom six / will you go ?

kingdannyb

Post-split / bottom six / will you go ?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Post-split / bottom six / will you go ?

• Yes
    • No

MacDonald Jardine
Just since you seem to have missed it, I shall re quote myself....

I have got rid of the larger part of my post, and kept the bit you seemed to have missed. In fact, I have emboldened the key bit. As for the correlation you have made about "playing well" and "enjoyment", you obviously decided to make up your own mind as to what I term "enjoyment" when it comes to our team. Yes, I enjoy it when we play well, I enjoy it more when we win, I STILL enjoy it when we play bad and lose, unfortunately, I don't enjoy it when we are robbed blind by a hamstrung side that will not try.

I will sidestep the usual "better fan" bit as it is below me, if it weren't below me, I would suggest that at least I was doing something. ;)

Right so you've missed the larger part of your post which suggested that watching Hearts was not at the moment a profitable way to spend money and leisure time. That kind of ruins the context.

Had the whole post said that you were taking a principled stand under sufferance for the greater good of the club that's one thing.

You said nothing of the sort although the small part you're now focussing on does hint at it.

I will go watch the Kaunas select in the bottom six, its the only league we have the abilty to be top of!!

Not going to have a go at anyone who decides not to go back thats your choice. The games are dull, the atmosphere is dull, the players are dull and the bottom six is dull!! So i cant blame them!!!

Miller Jambo 60
I will go watch the Kaunas select in the bottom six, its the only league we have the abilty to be top of!!

Not going to have a go at anyone who decides not to go back thats your choice. The games are dull, the atmosphere is dull, the players are dull and the bottom six is dull!! So i cant blame them!!!

WHO CARES WE ARE STILL SPL:107years::107years:

Right so you've missed the larger part of your post which suggested that watching Hearts was not at the moment a profitable way to spend money and leisure time. That kind of ruins the context.

Had the whole post said that you were taking a principled stand under sufferance for the greater good of the club that's one thing.

You said nothing of the sort although the small part you're now focussing on does hint at it.

Do you want me to repost my whole post? Was it that hard to understand? If you could show me where I said something to provoke your post, possibly me saying something like "I only like to go when Hearts win, I have no interest in a losing Hearts team". I am sure, given your stance, it is somewhere in my post.

Anyway, you are a better fan than me, in fact, you are the bestest fan in the whole wide world. :)

Ive seen many clowns who are prepared to get Hearts tatoos.

Doesnt make you a better supporter than the next man.

Its not Danny that's trying to make out he's the better supporter - its you with your accusation that he's a 'success desperate glory seeker'. You've completely missed the point of this thread with your little vendetta which would therefore make YOU the clown.

How about addressing the point that 40% of people polled agree that they don't want to watch a bottom six Hearts after the split? Why is that? While I hardly believe JKB is representative of the Hearts support in general, it's still a worrying large percentage of this message-board.

Only a Game

As a ST holder who has paid in advance for the remaining games, I'll PROBABLY go to all of them.

At the moment I am planning on going on Saturday but if anything else comes up that I either need to do or want to do, I'll be doing that instead. (looking for an excuse not to go basically)

Incidentally, I'd much rather see this current team end the season against bottom six opposition than face the utter humiliation that could unfold were we to finish with games against Rangers, Celtic, Hibs, Dundee Utd and Motherwell.

auldbauldfan
As a ST holder who has paid in advance for the remaining games, I'll PROBABLY go to all of them.

At the moment I am planning on going on Saturday but if anything else comes up that I either need to do or want to do, I'll be doing that instead. (looking for an excuse not to go basically)

Incidentally, I'd much rather see this current team end the season against bottom six opposition than face the utter humiliation that could unfold were we to finish with games against Rangers, Celtic, Hibs, Dundee Utd and Motherwell.

Pretty much sums up my own attitude. The idea of escaping another 90 minutes of utter boredom, as was the case on Saturday and on other occasions this season, has a certain appeal.

I will, however, renew - on the eve of the end of the discount period.

Hope springs eternal!

......and there's me thinking you were by now going to be the MAIN force in Scotland, having outgrown Scottish fitba (including the infirm) and sweeping all before you, including Champions league...........

.......mayb next year then eh? ;)

This year will be the 5th time in 20 years you trumpets have finished above us.

You must be really, really proud.

Nugget.

......and there's me thinking you were by now going to be the MAIN force in Scotland, having outgrown Scottish fitba (including the infirm) and sweeping all before you, including Champions league...........

.......mayb next year then eh? ;)

Do one.

HMMM..........

Safe top six spot with and in the challenge for third. nil debt, stadium among the best in the SPL, State of the art training facilities paid for in full, sizable bank of young talent coming through,.........first team squad with value........and a manager who knows his stuff (and doesn't need a fax machine........

.........Proud? Of course I am.......wouldn't you be? ;)

You must be chuffed, after all it is such a rarity for you muppets to finish above us. And it is all you really care about isn't it ?

Its Hibs reason for existence - getting one over the big team every now and again.

Fuds.

HMMM..........

Safe top six spot with and in the challenge for third. nil debt, stadium among the best in the SPL, State of the art training facilities paid for in full, sizable bank of young talent coming through,.........first team squad with value........and a manager who knows his stuff (and doesn't need a fax machine........

.........Proud? Of course I am.......wouldn't you be? ;)

I expected you to be a sad little bairn on their school holidays.

51 years old and nothing better to do with your time.

Archived