We broke our away duck!!!!

Millfield_Mackem

Millfield_Mackem

Over the moon today. The whole team were excellent.

Chopra scored a canny goal. 3 points more to safety.

portobellojambo1

Do you have to come on here and be so bloody cheerful. ;)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Great result.

Today was another nail in Fulhams pointless, boring coffin.

Yasss!

portobellojambo1

Chopra scored a canny goal.

Chopra scored a canny goal, whereas we have strikers who just canny score fecking goals, life can be a beeitch at times.

Millfield_Mackem

Ah well. We never have anything to shout about.:P

portobellojambo1
Ah well. We never have anything to shout about.:P

Only joking you MM, just we don't have an awful lot to get excited about at the moment. I was at a funeral a couple of weeks back, and it was livelier than today's game (our one that is)

132goals1958

I was at the Stadium of Light in the corresponding fixture against Villa in December (Xmas bash with my Jambo mates). Craig didn?t play that day --- you were robbed when a perfectly good goal was disallowed in the final minute, Glad to see you got some retribution. The first result I noted in the pub after 90 minutes of absolute dross from our lot so good luck for the rest of the season --- looks as if you will stay up.

Millfield_Mackem

I bloody hope so. Bitter sweet revenge. So glad with the character shown by the lads. Craig made some good saves today aswell.

rudi must stay
I bloody hope so. Bitter sweet revenge. So glad with the character shown by the lads. Craig made some good saves today aswell.

well isn't that brillaint. That makes everything worthwhile

Aye, I think most of us up here have a soft spot for the North East clubs ( although I'm not 2 fussed about Boro ) and are generally happy to see them doing better. I cant really see any playmakers in the Sunderland side though and they still appear to be playing a style of 'just get us out of the championship' kind of football ?

Millfield_Mackem
Aye, I think most of us up here have a soft spot for the North East clubs ( although I'm not 2 fussed about Boro ) and are generally happy to see them doing better. I cant really see any playmakers in the Sunderland side though and they still appear to be playing a style of 'just get us out of the championship' kind of football ?

You cannot be more wrong. Boro arn't a north east club ;). Just a small town in Yorkshire as the chant goes.

We have 3 very creative midfielders in our team. Edwards-right winger, Andy Reid- Fat playmaker in the centre and Kieron Richardson who set up the goal.

We can play some very decent stuff but we havn't been getting tthe rub of the green this season. We deserved 3 points against Villa.

Brilliant, and Gordon keeping a clean sheet as well C`MON THE MACKEMS .:beer:

Millfield_Mackem
Brilliant, and Gordon keeping a clean sheet as well C`MON THE MACKEMS .:beer:

Gordon has been playing some very good stuff. Still has to iron things out mind like his kicking, but according to you lot that has always been a problem.

Ever since we have brought in the Man Utd lads (Evans and Bardsley) Gordon has grew in confidence and is starting to demand not only his 6 yard box but most of his area, which was a problem earlier in the season. It didn't help with the fact that we have McShane and Higgy at the back.

I do believe, that we have possibly one of the best keepers in the country on our hands.

Great result, got to admit I was starting to fear for Sunderland, if they'd have lost yesterday I think they'd have been in deep, deep trouble. After seeing them against Wigan as well I thought they looked pretty awful and were in with a shout of going down, 3 pts yesterday should be enough to keep you up now though IMO.

We dont do cheerful :(

You cannot be more wrong. Boro arn't a north east club ;). Just a small town in Yorkshire as the chant goes.

We have 3 very creative midfielders in our team. Edwards-right winger, Andy Reid- Fat playmaker in the centre and Kieron Richardson who set up the goal.

We can play some very decent stuff but we havn't been getting tthe rub of the green this season. We deserved 3 points against Villa.

Oh aye..............yon tubby boy :P

He must have more of a sweet tooth than a sweet left or right peg ;)

rudi must stay
Gordon has been playing some very good stuff. Still has to iron things out mind like his kicking, but according to you lot that has always been a problem.

Ever since we have brought in the Man Utd lads (Evans and Bardsley) Gordon has grew in confidence and is starting to demand not only his 6 yard box but most of his area, which was a problem earlier in the season. It didn't help with the fact that we have McShane and Higgy at the back.

I do believe, that we have possibly one of the best keepers in the country on our hands.

good to here that you've got a whole pitch when you play

Great result, got to admit I was starting to fear for Sunderland, if they'd have lost yesterday I think they'd have been in deep, deep trouble. After seeing them against Wigan as well I thought they looked pretty awful and were in with a shout of going down, 3 pts yesterday should be enough to keep you up now though IMO.

A superb result for the Mackems on Saturday. Will be a toss up between Bolton and Birmingham for whose joining Derby and Fulham in the Championship next season. :)

Nucky Thompson
A superb result for the Mackems on Saturday. Will be a toss up between Bolton and Birmingham for whose joining Derby and Fulham in the Championship next season. :)
I hope freckle puss Eck gets emptied down to the Championship:cool:

I hope freckle puss Eck gets emptied down to the Championship:cool:

Agreed JB. Taking O'Connor and Murphy with him. Vermin. :)

It's not over yet but Sunderland are in with a great shout of staying up now.

Looking at their fixtures till the end of the season you could say the three biggest games are West Ham at home, Bolton away and Fulham away .4-6 points from those three games should be enough for safety to be guaranteed.

Bolton are four behind with a really tough run in so I reckon it will be them going down. Birmingham's should be easy enough to scrape together enough points to stay up as well.

Archived