Celtic to finish above Hearts by 16 points...

Eggo

Have I made a booboo betting a Celtic fan ?100 on this? Was also told less than 5 minutes after there result at Berwick today that thats them back now and could possibly be 16 points in front of Hearts by early February..im sh@tting myself now.

So brace yourself for total football from here on in from the mighty Celtic :lol:

Doctor FinnBarr

Have I made a booboo betting a Celtic fan ?100 on this? Was also told less than 5 minutes after there result at Berwick today that thats them back now and could possibly be 16 points in front of Hearts by early February..im sh@tting myself now.

So brace yourself for total football from here on in from the mighty Celtic :lol:

Tell him to pump himself!

:whistling:

No longer active

After all a 2-0 win away to the mighty Rangers (Berwick) is just the result to re-energise your season

duckandcover

To be honest, I would take even money on us finishing less than 16 points behind Celtic at the end of the season. I would say it's not a bad bet mate. In saying that, I've been funding the bookies all weekend!

Given recent history we'd need to hit about the 70pt mark. Not impossible, but it'll depend on just how well celtic do.

After all a 2-0 win away to the mighty Rangers (Berwick) is just the result to re-energise your season

Just what i was thinking. They were shocking against a mid table 3rd division side today and were handed victory last week in the OF game by a shockingly complacent Huns team.

Sporting Index, the spread betting firm, has both Celtic and Rangers total season points at 86 to 88, they have us at 62 to 64.

That's a 24 point difference so if he's only giving you 16 then that's a bad bet for you. Hope you win though!

This month will go a long way to determining the size of the final gap.

Results against the Old Firm would obviously help, but beating Utd and Killie away are crucial to staying in touch.

If the gap is still 6 at the end of January, then you've a good chance.

Any more, then you're toiling.

If it's less than 6 points, then your bet will be the furthest thing from your mind I'd expect.

Sporting Index, the spread betting firm, has both Celtic and Rangers total season points at 86 to 88, they have us at 62 to 64.

That's a 24 point difference so if he's only giving you 16 then that's a bad bet for you. Hope you win though!

But is the bet not 16 points in early Feb?

But is the bet not 16 points in early Feb?

I thought that at first but then thought that can't be the bet as when does early February stop?

Better ask the OP for confirmation

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I thought that at first but then thought that can't be the bet as when does early February stop?

Better ask the OP for confirmation

Check the thread title...

Hackney Hearts

Given recent history we'd need to hit about the 70pt mark.

Given that we've taken 39 points from the first 19 games, it should be possible to get 31 from the second 19.

jambojim1986

I put hearts on to finish within 25 points of the league leaders at 20/1 in July. Looking good so far!

I put hearts on to finish within 25 points of the league leaders at 20/1 in July. Looking good so far!

Well I reckon they will do well to finish within 16 points of us - in 3rd place!

Thats a show of optimism! :ermm:

I had a tenner on Hearts to finish within 20 points of Rangers.... In 2005/06.

:)

Needless to say I got my tenner in about February!

you'll win

I agree with you it is a good bet. Celtic are not bad, they are just not very good...

Archived