Comedy Gold

Zico

After that latest display of merde, I'd like to thank Elliot and Neilson for their flashes of Python-esque genius and at least giving me something to smile about. Robbie's attempt to control a five yard pass and then letting it bounce off him for a throw in was only bettered by Callum's volley from one side of the pitch which, I presume was a shot on goal, that also went out for a thrown in. Was there anything funnier I missed?

Cheers guys. I'm only upset for the V-sheep who can't accuse me of any anti-lith racism as Miko, astonishingly, was the best player in a maroon jersey by a mile. I don't know if it's because he was good or everyone else was scheisse but good on him, at least he seemed interested.

Where's that whisky!

Robbie's dive was pretty funny, he even got a free kick.

aye, what happened there ?

I thought the ref was going to flash a card but didn't ..............everyone around me was chuckling so what was the score :confused:

Mind you, what about Miko's failed step-over near the very end where he just about fell over the ball...........I was poorless :106Final:

aye, what happened there ?

I thought the ref was going to flash a card but didn't ..............everyone around me was chuckling so what was the score :confused:

Mind you, what about Miko's failed step-over near the very end where he just about fell over the ball...........I was poorless :106Final:

The score was that the Falkirk player who felled Neilson we think had already had a yellow and that if Richmond had booked him it was a red so offski. Obviously thought it wasn't a red card job though. Bottler!

Dirk Diggler
The score was that the Falkirk player who felled Neilson we think had already had a yellow and that if Richmond had booked him it was a red so offski. Obviously thought it wasn't a red card job though. Bottler!

It looked to me like the ref was waiting to get a look at who had been 'fouled' before deciding what decision to give.

ie, Mikoliunas = Falkirk free kick and yellow card for diving for Miko.

Neilson = Honest scottish laddie and free kick to Hearts.

Archived