Cockney Glams v Proper Reds

The Old Tolbooth

The Old Tolbooth

My heart says a Liverpool win, but my head says an easy win for manure, which saddens me! :(

Lets hope and pray that King Kenny can lift the proper reds enough to put on a decent performance and give the glams a decent game, but I think even a replay is beyond the proper reds this time, you never know though.

COME ON YOU PROPER REDS!! :thumbsup:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the windae cleaner

Hate Liverpool, Celtic of the south

Hope man u destroy them

this x 100 :thumbsup:

This game is probably too early for kenny to turn things round - he'll need a good couple of years to right the wrongs of rafa and Roy! It's a real shame for them...

Toxteth O'Grady

Khing Khenny has a lot of werk...h to do to turn round his horrible club.

Hope Sir Alex is pwoud today

Man Utd all the way baby!

It's proved to be highly enjoyable watching Liverpool flounder. I'm a tad saddened that it may soon end if Kenny gets them playing again. Though I'm slightly cheered by the fact it's obvious their shortcomings aren't really down to the managers but the guff on the park...it's all so Hibernian-esque really when you think of it. :thumbsup:

Harry Palmer

Decent performance would be nice otherwise can only see manure winning this one.

2 or 3 nil.

1.30 kick off I believe.

Carl Spackler

I honestly didn't know United had been drawn against Liverpool in the FA Cup.

I don't tend to watch ITV much, only Sky and BBC, neither of whom have rights to the FA Cup. Not that I'm saying either wouldn't mention the Cup too much of course.........I'm not suggesting that at all.

MacDonald Jardine

Hate Liverpool, Celtic of the south

Hope man u destroy them

If you're talking Celtic type teams in England Man U are right up there.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Q: What has Old Trafford on a Saturday afternoon at 4.45pm got in common with Wormwood Scrubs Prison?

A: They are both full of cockneys trying to get out.

Just to even it up..

Scouser is walking down the high street in Croydon when he sees a video entitled "Liverpool The Glory Years" in the window display of a chairty shop.

He goes in and says to the assistant: "Eh ar kid, ow much for the 'Pool video like?"

After wiping the phlegm from his face, the assistant replies: "?100."

"That's a bit steep innit la?, the lovable cheeky scamp asks, "ow come its dat dear soft lad?"

"Well," the assistant says, "it's ?1 for the tape and ?99 for the Betamax player."

Would understand the decision of STV not to show FA cup matches if they had a reason for such - reading a Guardian article from couple years back they said it would give them the perfect opportunity to show some locally made productions, today while ITV show Man Utd v Liverpool STV are showing that well known, PItlochry filmed...The Mummy. Scottish TV is a bloody joke! I have virgin any ideas if ITV london is available on such, I couldnt find it?

LeylandJambo

Q: What has Old Trafford on a Saturday afternoon at 4.45pm got in common with Wormwood Scrubs Prison?

A: They are both full of cockneys trying to get out.

Just to even it up..

Scouser is walking down the high street in Croydon when he sees a video entitled "Liverpool The Glory Years" in the window display of a chairty shop.

He goes in and says to the assistant: "Eh ar kid, ow much for the 'Pool video like?"

After wiping the phlegm from his face, the assistant replies: "?100."

"That's a bit steep innit la?, the lovable cheeky scamp asks, "ow come its dat dear soft lad?"

"Well," the assistant says, "it's ?1 for the tape and ?99 for the Betamax player."

Fell off my Dinosaur laughing at them

LeylandJambo

Would understand the decision of STV not to show FA cup matches if they had a reason for such - reading a Guardian article from couple years back they said it would give them the perfect opportunity to show some locally made productions, today while ITV show Man Utd v Liverpool STV are showing that well known, PItlochry filmed...The Mummy. Scottish TV is a bloody joke! I have virgin any ideas if ITV london is available on such, I couldnt find it?

It'll be streamed on the itv web site

...a bit disco

What a let down.

Opened this thread thinking it was spurs v CHARLTON!

LeylandJambo

Nice one, cheers for the info - hopefully worth watching!

Might be but i have my doubts. Dalglish has bitten off more than he can chew mibbeess

Harry Palmer

The Liverpool team:

Reina, Kelly, Aurelio, Agger, Skrtel, Meireles, Lucas, Maxi, Kuyt, Gerrard, Torres.

Can't wait till the GFITW mark II finally realise that this mess isn't going to be turned around in an instant.

Stupid feckers.

Point still stands if they fluke a win today.

:thumbsup:

InNothingWeTrust

I have virgin any ideas if ITV london is available on such, I couldnt find it?

It's channel 853 on Virgin.

The Real Maroonblood

VM 853

Harry Palmer

Manure team:

Kuszczak, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Fletcher, Giggs, Berbatov, Hernandez.

Manure team:

Kuszczak, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Nani, Carrick, Fletcher, Giggs, Berbatov, Hernandez.

That's a pretty shan midfield.

:down:

The Old Tolbooth

I should run a sweep on which minute Nani will have his first dive, or feign injury claiming a Liverpool player has struck his ugly mush, horrible little runt!

Come on the proper reds!!! (no black socks and white shorts in the proper reds) :thumbsup:

gorgie_rebel

sorry mate just seen this just now

Try Virgin channel 853 that should give you the game :thumbsup:

gorgie_rebel

No real love for either Liverpool or Utd but should be a good game.

Stuck a couple of quid on Pool just for some interest

The Old Tolbooth

Of all the refs to put in charge, they had to appoint Howard "I love maure" Webb ffs!

Berbatov is a cheating little barstard! :angry:

How many times is Webb going to screw Liverpool to the benefit of those glam fecks!

gorgie_rebel

Berbatov dives and all but kills the game off inside two mins

Feckin w@*~er!!!

Might as well turn over and watch the Mummy now

Archived