The official wee team v ayr utd thread

rubyruby

so here we go again with the start of the scottish cup campaign.Its been a Long tedious journey road for the wee team

109 years to be exact so lets keep the momentum going by supporting the one team who will play with FLAIR & SKILL

COME ON UTD!!!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it definitely on? 6" snow here last night and I understand the airport is shut again.

Whenever it happens though, The Honest Men have my full support thumbsup.gif

Not heard anything to say its not on so fingers crossed.Tho hopefully our game will be on tomorrow.

Game on according to Radio Scotland thumbsup.gif

Ayr united & Hearts - not many clubs with the Saltire in their badges cool.gif

aufc-logo.pngHEARTS_LOGO.GIF

Toxteth O'Grady

Ayr, 9/1 - worth a punt?

I went for a Ayr/Southampton double, long shot, but you never know.

Phree Munny

Harry Palmer

Like it.

thumbsup.gif

Next year....

he111-31.jpg

"Messerschmitts."

"'einkel."

"Messerschmitts."

"No they ain't, they're 'einkel."

:thumbsup:

Next year....

he111-31.jpg

"Messerschmitts."

"'einkel."

"Messerschmitts."

"No they ain't, they're 'einkel."

:thumbsup:

Heh heh heh! - That lad knew his onions.

What a lovely looking plane that is.

thumbsup.gif

A wet, cold midweek replay in Ayr will do for me.

Ayr, 9/1 - worth a punt?

Got 12 on Betfair and chucked a fiver on.

No two ways about it, Hibs should coast this. But, if they don't coast this, I wonder if a close game could see their heads go down to ANOTHER morale damaging defeat.:thumbsup:

I just can't see hibs winning.

Ayr, after seeing how we demolished them at tynie a week ago and watching how pish hibs have been, should be fired up for it. And with a large away support expected, I can see an upset here.

Mon the honest men.

maroonlegions

There was a few Hobos at work this morning being strangely quite and only mumbling when provoked into their thoughts on today's game. :lol: If Ayr can get in about them ,keep it tight and keep ratface quite or his service then the longer the game goes on the more pressure the Hobos will feel.Fancy a wee sneaky winner or late equalizer draw for Ayr.

gorgie_rebel

Always liked going to Ayr as an away day. Decent support and should bring a big away support through to compost corner for a cup tie.

Think it could be a quiet night in "leef" the night

C'Moan the honest men :thumbsup:

good luck to the Honestmen! :thumbsup:

good call. the OP has missed a trick here in the thread title.

muppet men VS honest men

Got 12 on Betfair and chucked a fiver on.

No two ways about it, Hibs should coast this. But, if they don't coast this, I wonder if a close game could see their heads go down to ANOTHER morale damaging defeat.:thumbsup:

I just got 11.5 on betfair. Stuck a fiver on as well. I was in the bookies earlier. The boy infront of me put a bet on us to do the league and cup double. That's confidence for you

BBC Scotland- The stand to my left is empty and not many in the main stand here too,infact there is not a big crowd here today.Mmmmmmmm yes he was talking about Easter Road :thumbsup:

Skivingatwork

BBC Scotland- The stand to my left is empty and not many in the main stand here too,infact there is not a big crowd here today.Mmmmmmmm yes he was talking about Easter Road :thumbsup:

Is that today or an archive quote from any Saturday at the Methadome? ;)

A fitting description of Easter Road on any given match day, including the derby :rolleyes:

Ayr, 9/1 - worth a punt?

I have already stated on an earlier thread that a Hearts/Ayr double on Hills website gives a price of 14.71/1. Popped into Ladbrokes today and only got 12/1 to win the big cup but it didn't deter me from sticking a fiver on it :)

Got a tenner in Ayr at 10/1.

10s where did you get that price? Hills website only offered 9/1 (that was a few days ago mind) :whistling:

Sergio Garcia

Firebomb in amongst the Ayr fans!

Are you sure Gordhun?

Gordon Smith "A fire bomb has went off in the Away end at Easter Road, the police are piling in as the fans dance about it"

Richard Gordan "Could it just be a flare, a fire bomb is a bit dramatic is it not Gordon?"

Gordon Smith " Actually its just a scarf thats on fire that there dancing around"

Archived