Lack of protection

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling

Right enough we were pish today, but the lack of protection given to Miko and Larry in particular was stunning.

Did Falkirk's 'good honest Scottish laddies' have to break his ankle before they got brought up for it?

Commander Harris
Right enough we were pish today, but the lack of protection given to Miko and Larry in particular was stunning.

Did Falkirk's 'good honest Scottish laddies' have to break his ankle before they got brought up for it?

agreed.

prepare for some "if he wasn't such a diving cheat he'd get more decisions" replies. and maybe some about miko as well ;)

Rick Grimes

agreed. Richmond had a shocker.

how many times did Barrett go to ground?

I think Miko got the treatment for the 2nd time in a week. The tackle on him right at the start of the game was a poor one in particular. Miko deserves a lot of credit both weeks for how he responded by getting up and getting on with a good game.

With Kingston he has only been back for 1 game and I am already sick of seeing him pretend to be injured, get the trainer on and then run off, walk back when the rest of the team (other than 29) are defending etc.

Commander Harris
I think Miko got the treatment for the 2nd time in a week. The tackle on him right at the start of the game was a poor one in particular. Miko deserves a lot of credit both weeks for how he responded by getting up and getting on with a good game.

With Kingston he has only been back for 1 game and I am already sick of seeing him pretend to be injured, get the trainer on and then run off, walk back when the rest of the team (other than 29) are defending etc.

excellent point, delighted with this improvement in his attitude.

Ryan Gosling

3 times I saw Larry get kicked in his ankle and then go down after it.

He had cramp in the last 10 minutes. If Frail was watching the game he'd have taken him off.

Agree with you Miko for the last 2 weeks has taken some stick and tackles!!

Kingston could be such a good player but his attitude today when he lost a ball was verging on disgraceful and needs to have a hard look at himself and remember we are paying him to play football not sit on his a..e !!!!

Agree with you Miko for the last 2 weeks has taken some stick and tackles!!

Kingston could be such a good player but his attitude today when he lost a ball was verging on disgraceful and needs to have a hard look at himself and remember we are paying him to play football not sit on his a..e !!!!

Was it not just basic lack of match fitness?

Which gives the lie to all the posts we've seen lately from people who "knew" he was fit. Clearly, he wasn't. He was more than a yard off the pace yet was still one of our better players.

Was it not just basic lack of match fitness?

Which gives the lie to all the posts we've seen lately from people who "knew" he was fit. Clearly, he wasn't. He was more than a yard off the pace yet was still one of our better players.

I think he was lazy. We had players on the bench until the 90th minute who could have replaced him if he was jiggered.

I would have said Frail should have taken Kingston off for his lack of effort - but then again he should have taken No 29 off ...

Jasonauskas

but then again he should have taken No 29 off ...

No. 29 should never have been on in the first place.

A footballer he is not.

Archived