Hearts V's Bairns Official match thread

Cobblers

Ray Winstone

Didnt think I would be so glad that food poisoning kept me away from todays game.

Im away to throw up again.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i don't have a thing for buzzbomb quite like lynne does though ;)

He he he...:cool:

No one has a thing for buzzbomb quite like Lynne does!!!!!!

LOL! You could be correct there Cobb...:cool:

Not really. They were a bit flat. It was all a bit shambolic with lots of misplaced passes etc. I had the feeling they could play all day without scoring and unfortunately it looks like I'll be proved right.

I'm struggling to make sense of us playing 4-5-1 at home in a must-win game. It's hard to see a way to a win with a formation like that, especially if the players don't seem to be up for it.

Bottom six. **** it anyway. :mad:

Geoff Kilpatrick

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

16,682 - thank feck I wasn't one of them!!

Aye thats it now. We will finish in the bottom six for the first time since the inception of the SPL. Quite significant that actually. No way should this been seen as anywhere near acceptable.

The good news is the Leithers lost and Sunderland shoved it right up the leaping leprechaun. :)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

16,682 - thank feck I wasn't one of them!!

That many? Jeez!

monkfish1979
We definately don't deserve top 6.

Agreed. It would appear that, regardless of whether or not they could be good, our attack is about as potent as an acrylic testicle.

Less of that, he is a really nice guy.:mw_rolleyes:

I'm beginning to properly loathe his whinging, ginger face.

JeeTeeEff

Ibrahim Tall
Less of that, he is a really nice guy.:mw_rolleyes:

& we lost so Vlad obviously picked the team this week.

:duck:

monkfish1979
& we lost so Vlad obviously picked the team this week.

:duck:

Well, we didn't lose. We were just pish.

hearts_crazy

Oh well, I suppose it could have been worse. We could have just not bothered our erses to turn up for a must win game in front of a full house at Tynecastle. We could have played a ridiculous 4-5-1 (with a player who couldn't hit a coo's erse with a banjo up front on his own) in a must win game against our main rivals for a top 6 finish. We could have produced a lacklustre couldn't give a feck style performance against what is, let's face it, one of the ****test teams in the World. We could have managed 93 minutes without a shot on target. Stevie Frail could have waited until the 90th minute before pointlessly bringing on a player who might (just might) have given us that little bit of spark.

Wait a minute..............

The FIRST thing on our shopping list in the Summer has to be two fecking Strikers FFS, and involve Elliot and Mole in the transfer too. I just don't see the point in having Strikers who score every 18 months or so.

Oh and Stevie Frail just GTF, you have NOTHING to bring to the table, you can't even manage to instill a modocum of passion into the team for a game as important as today's game FFS, just feck off, do it now, resign, today, you are not the answer and we don't want Vlad thinking you are because if he does I fear for us next season with Calum the wonder kid up front on his own (I mean WTF!!!!!!!!!)

alwaysthereinspirit
I'm so bored I've started playing Fitba Manager.

Rangerspumped2024.jpg

I noticed Rankgers got a dodgy penalty. No surprises in the video game world either then.

hearts_crazy
Drew even, may aswell have though likes.

Not strictly true because the draw means that IF we beat Utd and Falkirk lose it will go 'to the wire'. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing TBH. What am I saying? We couldn't raise our game in 'must win' games against St Midden and Falkirk, we will get royally humped (again) off Dundee Utd. They have a habit of banging 4 past us at Tynecastle. Just get it over with, can't wait until the close season. Top 6, bottom 6, i'm past caring, it makes no difference, it's not as if we are going to get 3rd and actually 'acheive' anything whatsoever this season after all.

Archived