Hearts V's Bairns Official match thread

Cobblers

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scott herbertson
Nixon was assasinated?

Did you miss it? One of the guys who faked the moon landing was detailed to wear a plastic Nixon mask for the rest of his presidency

Keep up!

Berwick Rangers will be relegated today. 3-0 down at Brechin City. Cowdenbeath also winning so theyre doomed.

Feck never knew we had an electric oven

C'mon the Jam Tarts!

HAHA!!:cool:

hearts_crazy

If we do scrape a win out of this passionless affair it won't matter as if we play this way against Dundee Utd they will horse us. These players need a rocket up their erses, they don't seem to understand the phrase 'must win'.

Ray Winstone
Do you think if I ordered on line that Curry's could deliver a gas oven before 4.45p.m.

You not got any sleeping pills handy?

You not got any sleeping pills handy?

No but is it possible to have an over dose on Rennie's.

I've got 18 bottles of Peroni to wash them down with if that'll speed up the process.

hearts_crazy

If Frail doesn't make a change soon he can just GTF, useless idiot.

On this showing, if we did make it to the top 6, we'd get hosed off everybody else in the top 6.

Which is why this season is a bloody write off. We, as a club, better have plans for next season cos I really cant take another season like this one!

On this showing, if we did make it to the top 6, we'd get hosed off everybody else in the top 6.

was thinking the same myself. I think I'd rather stay in the bottom 6 and look forward to five 0-0 draws to end the season.

you can tell how bad it is, when halfway through the 2nd half we're still only on page 2 of the match thread!

you can tell how bad it is, when halfway through the 2nd half we're still only on page 2 of the match thread!

LOL, I wish thinking that myself, must be the lowest post count in the history of Official match threads!

Ray Winstone

Latapy getting ready to come on.

Wish we had someone on the bench with the potential to win this game.

hearts_crazy
Take Stewart off for Screpis, move Shammy out left and move Miko into the middle.

That's the change i'd make. No point in having someone 'trying too hard' if it results in the usual heedless chicken shet.

LOL, I wish thinking that myself, must be the lowest post count in the history of Official match threads!

Especially when hardly any of the posts are about the game.

Can anyone explain why Gary MacKay continues to stand up for Elliot when even he recognises the mistakes he makes.

The Jambo Janny

see the teams that have our ex players and managers are banging the goals in today -Killie,Arabs ,QOS -Bring em' back QUICK!!

Elliot off but still 4-5-1. FFS.

Jamie Mole is now our lone striker. COME ON SON!

TyphoonJambo

I am currently sawing my own heid off with a blunt spoon, now that's interesting!

If we glued Mole to one of the midfielders, we could play 4-6-0. Screw up our chance of making the top six, but it'd keep the steam preservation fans happy. :mw_rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am currently sawing my own heid off with a blunt spoon, now that's interesting!

You lucky *******

Put Miko up front as a proper striker, and not sitting in behind.

i've been banging on for ages about trying miko in a striking role

Archived