Pre-match plans

Disser Pointon

Disser Pointon

Gonna stick with the tradition of the last few derbies and have a slap up champagne breakfast and then a wee bottle of voddy and coke for the journey in to loosen the tonsils. Time is really dragging, dont know why but I am really looking forward to this one, hope its a classic (which means any win against that lot of course).

Whats everyone else up to with it being an early KO and the pubs being closed?

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

Gonna stick with the tradition of the last few derbies and have a slap up champagne breakfast and then a wee bottle of voddy and coke for the journey in to loosen the tonsils. Time is really dragging, dont know why but I am really looking forward to this one, hope its a classic (which means any win against that lot of course).

It's the only way to do it :thumbsup:

Similar to me tbh.

Mate of mine (non posting member on here!) is hosting a Champagne reception in his gaff, just off the crossroads at Gorgie Road/Dalry Road. There is a bottle entry fee and I intend to be there about 10. Walking up from Newhaven though so an 8:30 departure.

Similar to me tbh.

Mate of mine (non posting member on here!) is hosting a Champagne reception in his gaff, just off the crossroads at Gorgie Road/Dalry Road. There is a bottle entry fee and I intend to be there about 10. Walking up from Newhaven though so an 8:30 departure.

Cool, we'll all be there! (Sounds like an invite to me!)

:thumbsup:

Archived