Hearts Hibs Game in Brussels/Berlin

jamesfestoon

Hello everyone,

Looking for some help.

Do any users know of anywhere that will be showing the New Years Day game in Brussels and/or Berlin?

Thanks

Hello everyone,

Looking for some help.

Do any users know of anywhere that will be showing the New Years Day game in Brussels and/or Berlin?

Thanks

The Celtica bar not far from the Grand Place in Brussels will be showing the game, a few of the BXL Hearts lads will be there :thumbsup:

Been to Berlin a few times and the only place I've ever found that shows British football is this place:

http://www.irishpubberlin.de

Its in the Europa Centre next to Zoologischer Garten, however no idea if it will be open on new years day, and even if they are I couldn't say if they will be showing the game or not. They do have Sky however (assuming therefore they also have ESPN), so if they are open then I suppose you could always try and convince them to show it.

A quick google has thrown up a few other bars which also seem to show English football, so theres probably a chance you will find somewhere showing it.

This place has the English football advertised as being shown on new years day, so they might be able to sort you out with the Hearts game.

My link

Archived