For us older Jambos

Eggo

John Gentleman

Just so I know.....

Whats the criteria for being an 'older Jambo' ?

Only one criterion as far as I'm concerned; we don't refer to ourselves as 'Jambo's'. 'JT's' or 'Jam Tarts' would probably be the norm.

IMHO, of course.

Kidd's act takes centre stage

1987032102.jpg

That is absolutely brilliant - thanks for finding it for me!

pettigrewsstylist

Is it just me or does the memories of 1986 keep bouncing back to your thoughts during our current run of form. It was the October we started on our heady run after a dreadful start,we looked superb as Xmas and New year came and went and of course we all know the outcome now,but wouldnt you just love the season to pan out the same...this time with the better ending.

Im not counting chickens,who of a certain age can..but bring it on for me :thumbsup:

Trying desperatley not to think about it,,,,really ,,really thought 0-3 at old Tannadice had won it for us,,,,,,,,didnt even consider celtic at that momnent ;(

I really do believe it can be done this season if:::::::::::::

We keep Temps , Wallace, Driver and Skacel for rest of season AND keep them fit

and.............. we sign a creative central midfielder in the Liam Miller, PH or Bryson mould

If that transpired then we could make it really interesting and if luck shone on us i truly beleive the bigot twins are their to be humbled

That said Freddie L may well be a sign of things to come this month?

Old Pivotonian

Interesting story but it contradicts my memories of his behaviour the following season:

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I remember very early the following season on a bright and sunny day we played at Brockville in a cup game and he faked a headbutt from Robbo to get him red-carded.

One fan behind the goal so so outraged that he ran on the field to get him and Brian Whittaker had to grab him and drag him back to the terracing.

Can anyone clarify this for me ?

Our memories can play tricks. Who knows who is right but my own memory is that it was an evening match. Certainly, Kid feigned injury and Robbo was sent off.

We_are_the_Hearts

They videos would bring a tear to a glass eye....tears of pride though!! As a naive 10 year old I thought every season was going to be like that!!!!

Falling into the category of an older Jambo, could someone please explain if it is possible to copy TWTTTW onto a DVD and if so, how is it done. I know of one "person" who would be interested. With thanks for your advice.

Archived