Hearts fans touting to other Hearts fans

Roy Croppers Handbag

Roy Croppers Handbag

Find it a bit ironic that the OP posts this after offering ?50 for a ticket for this weekend when he was told a ticket was available to the highest bidder..... :whistling:

I'm not the one who was touting so I fail to see your point, also this thread has **** all to do with your 'mates' spare derby ticket.

I offered ?50 for it as I was prepared to pay that for your 'mates' ticket.

All I'm saying is people like your 'mate' trying to make a quick buck out of other Hearts fans is poor TBH, maybe I encouraged him with my highest bid of ?50.

:rolleyes:

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Happens all the time on our Supporters Bus, free ST going for one reason or another and i can't recall the person who couldn't make it ever charging for the use of their ST ?

I've paid Harper a few times. :(

Mods need to have a look at the Ticket forum for people taking "offers" for Hibs tickets, imo.

Roy Croppers Handbag

I've paid Harper a few times. :(

Mods need to have a look at the Ticket forum for people taking "offers" for Hibs tickets, imo.

Gotta agree, as I said I may be encouraging them as I offered ?50 for a ticket which I was told was for highest bid - This I have no problem with, I was prepared to pay upto ?100 for it but ?50 was deemed acceptable.

Again there is a certain clown on this thread who can't get his head round the fact that I am not moaning about people wanting more money than they paid for their ticket, all I am saying is if I had a spare ticket for a game it would be sold at face value, call me old fashioned But I feel that you do not shaft your own.

Where did you get a GF???? :o

Oh Baws, you again :(

The story gets, well quite frankly, a bit odd ............if I were to call her a friend of the family of longstanding :rolleyes:

Oh Baws, you again :(

The story gets, well quite frankly, a bit odd ............if I were to call her a friend of the family of longstanding :rolleyes:

lukeandleia.jpg

:P

southside1874

If a stranger offered you ?500 for your ticket you would tell him to just give you face value?

I'd say I'm going to the game myself. :thumbsup: If for some reason I couldn't make it or I had a spare then I would come on here and see who wanted the ticket. If a bidding war ensued then I would use the most post count as the person who got the ticket. A very hypothetical situation though.........as "Ive got a spare ticket for the game" would take care of itself.

Really? From a jambo or a tout? I gave my ticket away that day, but I couldn't go and it was my dad's mate who needed it so a bit different. Face value at any other time though.

From a Jambo (honestly). By the time i'd paid for fuel up there & a hotel that night cause i could'nt drive home the best part of 300 quid was spent

Opinions?

Me personally if I had a Cup Final ticket V Hibs it would be sold at face value to another Hearts fan, what is everyone elses thoughts?

Agreed

I'm not the one who was touting so I fail to see your point, also this thread has **** all to do with your 'mates' spare derby ticket.

I offered ?50 for it as I was prepared to pay that for your 'mates' ticket.

All I'm saying is people like your 'mate' trying to make a quick buck out of other Hearts fans is poor TBH, maybe I encouraged him with my highest bid of ?50.

:rolleyes:

It is my 'mates' ticket as you put it. I'm a season ticket holder in the main stand, have been for years. You've got my number so call me if you would like to discuss it further. :smiliz65:

tommythejambo

Face value, because of a **** up I had to buy 05/06 cup final tickets off of someone I didn't know.

Got them for face value.

It is my 'mates' ticket as you put it. I'm a season ticket holder in the main stand, have been for years. You've got my number so call me if you would like to discuss it further. :smiliz65:

have to say, I think someone who has the foresight to get a ticket then does you (OP, not Basher) a favour is not someone you should have a go at.

Seems pretty shitty to have a go at someone who's helping you out.

Roy Croppers Handbag

have to say, I think someone who has the foresight to get a ticket then does you (OP, not Basher) a favour is not someone you should have a go at.

Seems pretty shitty to have a go at someone who's helping you out.

Mate, I am not having a go at Basher as I've said previously, he clearly stated to me ticket was going to highest bidder which was cool with me, if I still needed the ticket I would have bought Basher a coupla pints also for getting me one.

I merely started a thread asking what everyone else would do, this is not aimed at Basher in any way.

Archived