Laryea found out again

teepee

The Mighty Thor

A terrible signing at a time when we made a lot of terrible signings.

Couldn't give a shit what happens to him. I'm delighted that he is no longer stealing money from the team i support.

A terrible signing at a time when we made a lot of terrible signings.

Couldn't give a shit what happens to him. I'm delighted that he is no longer stealing money from the team i support.

Larry was a terrific signing initially - just didn't work out for him, like so many players who have arrived at our club in the last few years!!

Francis Albert

Larry was a terrific signing initially - just didn't work out for him, like so many players who have arrived at our club in the last few years!!

Surely it's more a case of him not working out for us!

For him, some of the best paydays, certainly per unit of work, in his career.

Toxteth O'Grady

Nade away too according to has wiki page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Nad%C3%A9

"On 21 December 2010 the Cypriot club announced that they had parted company with six players, including Nad?"

Surely it's more a case of him not working out for us!

For him, some of the best paydays, certainly per unit of work, in his career.

He's only ever played about 15 games per year in his career. Total joker.

He should never have been signed after the loan period. All the signs on his character were there during that loan period. Particular highlight was him being rightly sent off at Pittodrie and then calling the referee a racist.

It is great that these sorts of players are being weeded out of the Hearts squad. JJ has been bringing in players with real character rather than the jokers of the pyramid/Laszlo period.

Latterly he took the pi sh and deserved the flak but how can any Hearts fan wholly dismiss him so easily? In his early days he was a good player for us and undoubtedly talented, at our level anyway.

It was a shame on both accounts, that he acted a mug in the end,(obviously an attitude problem) and we didn`t see a good few seasons of his ability on a regular basis which he showed at the start.

Had the wee prick wanted it to work out for him it would have. He, based on ability, is one of the best players we've had in years, shame he was a feckin waster.

Hope he rots.

Certainly a skilled player, and had some good performances for us, but like so many players we seemed to over-pay, never really justified the huge salary. Not quite in the same ball park as a waste of cash as Pinilla, but imagine with JJ could do with 15k a week for a player?

Anyone else notice that we are cutting the wage bill and playing much better - more entertaining, better results.

This can't last...

Certainly a skilled player, and had some good performances for us, but like so many players we seemed to over-pay, never really justified the huge salary. Not quite in the same ball park as a waste of cash as Pinilla, but imagine with JJ could do with 15k a week for a player?

Anyone else notice that we are cutting the wage bill and playing much better - more entertaining, better results.

This can't last...

It effin better! :D

Latterly he took the pi sh and deserved the flak but how can any Hearts fan wholly dismiss him so easily? In his early days he was a good player for us and undoubtedly talented, at our level anyway.

It was a shame on both accounts, that he acted a mug in the end,(obviously an attitude problem) and we didn`t see a good few seasons of his ability on a regular basis which he showed at the start.

Spot on Debut

My point was he was a terrific signing early doors, quality player amongst copious amounts of dross and some of the mugs on here should flippin just admit that rather than being smug on a messageboard!

That's better - hahahaha :rolleyes:

Spot on Debut

My point was he was a terrific signing early doors, quality player amongst copious amounts of dross and some of the mugs on here should flippin just admit that rather than being smug on a messageboard!

That's better - hahahaha :rolleyes:

:vrface::mmtaxi:

One of the worst examples of a professional footballer I've ever seen at Tynecastle, alongside Pinilla.

He played more times for Ghana than us in his Hearts career over 3 years, and I'll never forget the time he pretended to be injured and walked off against Dundee Utd, which put us down to 10 men as we had used our subs. I remember some guy waving notes in his face as he walked around the stands to leave. :santa1:

The Old Tolbooth

I remember being excited to watch him when he made his debut away to Dunfermline, he was fairly quiet that day but turned out to be a decent enough player.........or so I thought!

In the end he was an utter waste of space who should have been sacked and then sued for his wages back, little parasite!

Midfield Dynamo

based on ability, is one of the best players we've had in years, shame he was a feckin waster.

I could not have put it better myself!

As for Nade.......is he the worst signing ever for our beloved JT's.

I can't believe we signed him.......his goal scoring record is laughable for a pro.

He played more times for Ghana than us in his Hearts career over 3 years, and I'll never forget the time he pretended to be injured and walked off against Dundee Utd, which put us down to 10 men as we had used our subs. I remember some guy waving notes in his face as he walked around the stands to leave. :santa1:

That first point is just blatantly not true. And I still don't buy the fact he was pretending to be injured in that United game. Why would you play and put the effort in for 89 minutes (he was actually pretty decent that game) and then feign injury with seconds to go?

Overall it clearly never worked out and it was money wasted, but initially he was a very good player for our level and was starting to show that form again under JJ last season.

Under JJ he was starting to show what a good player he is. I'd actually have him back if it was purely a pay as you play deal. But looking back overall, he was a terrible signing. Good at the start, good at the end and a terrible wage theif in-between.

That first point is just blatantly not true. And I still don't buy the fact he was pretending to be injured in that United game. Why would you play and put the effort in for 89 minutes (he was actually pretty decent that game) and then feign injury with seconds to go?

I think you will find that even if I exaggerated my first point its not far off the mark, when you consider African Nations etc. At one point he even travelled home for a friendly when the club declared him injured and was out for even longer.

As for the Dundee Utd game he may have taken a slight knock but he could have played on as there were around 10 minutes left of play, with the game at 0-0. It was a game that could have given us a chance of getting into the hunt for Europe had we won. Players like Ian Black just pick themselves up and get on with it in that situation.

Overall it clearly never worked out and it was money wasted, but initially he was a very good player for our level and was starting to show that form again under JJ last season.

I was impressed with the guy at first but he seemed to pick up the Pinilla bug and lost interest in playing for us.

but imagine with JJ could do with 15k a week for a player?

Fitzroy Simpson & Gordon Petric? :whistling: :santa1:

Seriously though, if Kingston's attitude matched his talent, he'd never have been near the SPL. Such a pity he was such a waster.

Diadora Van Basten

For the Dundee utd game he tore his hammy which caused him to miss the African nations thus proving it to be a true injury. Only an idiot would play on with a torn hammy and most sensible fans would admit that our fans reaction that day was wrong.

marshallschunkychicken

Did the club not confirm that he'd torn a hamstring, or something similar?

He should never have been signed after the loan period. All the signs on his character were there during that loan period. Particular highlight was him being rightly sent off at Pittodrie and then calling the referee a racist.

It is great that these sorts of players are being weeded out of the Hearts squad. JJ has been bringing in players with real character rather than the jokers of the pyramid/Laszlo period.

JJ had only good things to say about LK - although he was probably trying to squeeze the only little amount of effort in his body out if him.

Laszlo however, appeared to spot him for what he was and told him to do one, fit or not fit.

That's absolute rubbish. He was superb during his loan spell and every hearts fan wanted him to sign. If we hadn't shelled out the ?500k for him back then the fans would have been up in arms.

If Pinilla and Kingston played to their potential during their period with the club we would have won the league.

For the Dundee utd game he tore his hammy which caused him to miss the African nations thus proving it to be a true injury. Only an idiot would play on with a torn hammy and most sensible fans would admit that our fans reaction that day was wrong.

It was more of "the boy who cried wolf" though.

Larry had played numerous games that season where he hadn't bothered his arse and this just seemed like another kick in the teeth.

Most other players would have been given the benefit of a doubt, Larry though had been an arse for too long.

That's absolute rubbish. He was superb during his loan spell and every hearts fan wanted him to sign. If we hadn't shelled out the ?500k for him back then the fans would have been up in arms.

If Pinilla and Kingston played to their potential during their period with the club we would have won the league.

I don't know if this version of KB goes back far enough ... but there were plenty of posts from me at the time to say that we shouldn't be signing Kingston.

Of course plenty fans are unable to spot the signs of trouble ahead with players :santa1:

I think you will find that even if I exaggerated my first point its not far off the mark, when you consider African Nations etc. At one point he even travelled home for a friendly when the club declared him injured and was out for even longer.

Exaggerated is being kind. Laryea played 61 times for Hearts over 3 and a half seasons. He's only got 41 caps in his entire international career.

FACT. :thumbsup:

sad thing about it is he IS a very gifted footballer

It just shows why guys with limited ability but great attitudes sometimes have long careers and the opposite applies to those like him.

If didnt have a heart the size of a lentil and an ego the size of Ghana then he could have had a much much better career. Waster.

He is probably the biggest wage thief we've had, and that's saying something!

The only way you could a decent returm from Larry would be to pay a low basic and huge performance related bonuses.

But then he wouldn't settle for that because all he wants is a lot of money and contract, so that he can play a very few and pick up an awful lot!!!

I and every Hearts fan that I know wanted us to sign Kingston, except for Coco. He posted on here, and also told me, that we should not sign Kingston as he would prove to be a waste of money.

Kingston was a good player but was given to good a deal and wasted away. Wage thief. I think we call it karma. Pinilla head was not right, too busy humping other player wifes :smiliz57: . But isn't he doing well now????

Kingston was great right until he signed his 3 year deal, it was downhill after that until JJ came along. I'd say his form and fitness miraculously returned because his deal was up soon and he was looking for an extension or a move to Mug FC.

The 500k fee + his wages for very little impact and countless injuries will ensure Kingston is up there as one of the biggest disapointments in our clubs history.

JJ might have got the best out of him, as he had done with Suso. But I agree that his attitude stinks.

The team are doing well just now, and I'm loving it!

Gifted player, terrible attitude... He could have been a Hearts great... Thought he was better than us and now we know we are better than him.

He will rue the day he let the mighty JT's down!

Archived