Zaliukas

Palazuelos

C Thomson

Black

Mrowiec

Templeton

Kyle

Elliott

I dont think Wallace will start but will defo be on the bench!!

Kello

Eggy Bouzid Zal Pala

Adrian Black

Stevo

Elliott Temps

Kyle

Hoping Kello makes it - he was set to miss Sunday as well as Rudi. Not heard if he's still out though....?

Great to see Lee back in the squad. Unlikely he'll take part you'd think but you never know i suppose.

rudi must stay

taking the latest news into consideration I will go for:

Kello

Jonsson

Bouzid

Zaliukas

Palazuelos

C Thomson

Black

Mrowiec

Templeton

Kyle

Elliott

I dont think Wallace will start but will defo be on the bench!!

good team, but I think Novikovas might start. He did very well in his cameo against Aberdeen and is a bit more direct than Thomson IMO.

Assuming Bouzid is fit this is the team i would go with too. Would be interesting to see how Stevo does in an advanced midfield role with a bit more freedom.

Kello

Eggy Bouzid Zal Pala

Adrian Black

Stevo

Elliott Temps

Kyle

Hoping Kello makes it - he was set to miss Sunday as well as Rudi. Not heard if he's still out though....?

Great to see Lee back in the squad. Unlikely he'll take part you'd think but you never know i suppose.

Kello

Eggy Bouzid Zal Pala

Adrian Black

Stevo

Elliott Temps

Kyle

This, assuming all are fit.

Says on the Hearts website that JJ has "a couple of other doubts to contend with", so I'm guessing that's Bouzid and Kello.

Johanes de Silentio

Assuming Bouzid is fit this is the team i would go with too. Would be interesting to see how Stevo does in an advanced midfield role with a bit more freedom.

He's played off the front before, I think? Not his position, imo - better in centre-mid?

rudi must stay

Kello

Jonsson Zaliukas Mrowiec Wallace

Black Palazuelos Stevenson

Elliott Templeton

Kyle

too much going on there for it to work IMO, but on paper it's a good team.

Johanes de Silentio

Kello

Jonsson Zaliukas Mrowiec Wallace

Black Palazuelos Stevenson

Elliott Templeton

Kyle

Surely Wallace isn't going to start?

Surely Wallace isn't going to start?

I'd say it's 50/50. These quotes say a lot.

"However he's been looking very strong and has been participating in some high tempo stuff with indoor games" he said.

"He's never had any reaction and it helps that Lee's a naturally fit boy. "

Johanes de Silentio

I'd say it's 50/50. These quotes say a lot.

"However he's been looking very strong and has been participating in some high tempo stuff with indoor games" he said.

"He's never had any reaction and it helps that Lee's a naturally fit boy. "

:thumbsup:

Seems obvious to me its a straight swap for Stevo. And the only other differingfactor will be if Wallace is fit.

i always find it odd when people post their teams they write out a 4-4-2 when i might be being stupid but we dont actually play a 4-4-2.

Stevenson will replace Rudi.

Sadly, I suspect you'll be right DH.

In the absence of Skacel, I'd prefer us to play a straight 4-4-2. Gives Elliott a good opportunity up top in his natural position, playing right off Kyle. I like Stevenson but I don't think he has it in him to play the Skacel role and I don't think Black deserves to be dropped.

Kello

Jonsson Bouzid Zaliukas Rubens

C Thompson Mroweic Black Temps

Kyle Elliott

Morgaro Gomis

I want the team to be:

Kello

Wallace Bouzid Zal Jonsson

Mrowiec Black

Elliott Templeton Novikovas

Kyle

However, due to Wallace probably lacking fitness, and not being ready to start, I expect to see something like:

Kello

Ruben Bouzid Zal Jonsson

Mrowiec Black

Elliott Stevenson Templeton

Kyle

Stevenson will replace Rudi.

I think you are correct.

I want the team to be:

Kello

Wallace Bouzid Zal Jonsson

Mrowiec Black

Elliott Templeton Novikovas

Kyle

However, due to Wallace probably lacking fitness, and not being ready to start, I expect to see something like:

Kello

Ruben Bouzid Zal Jonsson

Mrowiec Black

Elliott Stevenson Templeton

Kyle

With the noted exception of me knowing my left from my right (unless you are proposing a bonkers change) that is pretty similar to my opinion.:thumbsup:

I would however keep Wallace on the bench with a view to a cameo appearance as opposed to straight back into a full game.

Morgaro Gomis

I think you are correct.

With the noted exception of me knowing my left from my right (unless you are proposing a bonkers change) that is pretty similar to my opinion.:thumbsup:

I would however keep Wallace on the bench with a view to a cameo appearance as opposed to straight back into a full game.

:lol: How embarrassing. I just put it that way as it was the left hand side of the screen, oops.

glenn quagmire

Says on the Hearts website that JJ has "a couple of other doubts to contend with", so I'm guessing that's Bouzid and Kello.

Temps had a bug yesterday,I don't know how bad he is now

Guess The Crowd

I'm told Kello and Elliott are out, as well as Skacel.

Kello, Elliott and Skacel are out it seems. :(

What's wrong with Kello?? Is he out for anything more than a few days? Tell me this is just a precaution. Any pre-Derby confidence I had would be pretty much evaporated without him in goals.

I suppose it depends on what "out" means.

If it means "out for St Mirren but possibles for Hibs" then it isn't all that bad, Balogh is a far better 'keeper than others on here give him credit for and Elliot/Stevenson/Glen/Novikovas really could take their chance and get involved. If those players don't come in and take their chance, when Kello, Elliott & Skacel are fit, they will drop out again and can have no complaints.

If it means "weeks/months out" then that is a huge blow.

Hearts of Vladland

Time for Balogh to step up and prove his critics wrong, giving the depth of our squad this isn't that bad. I would have;

Balogh

Eggert Bouzid Zal Ruben

Black Mrowiec

Temps Robinson Novi

Kyle

Maybe needs a little more experence in the attacking 3 but with Kyle ahead of them he may be able to give them a little advise.

I suppose it depends on what "out" means.

If it means "out for St Mirren but possibles for Hibs" then it isn't all that bad, Balogh is a far better 'keeper than others on here give him credit for and Elliot/Stevenson/Glen/Novikovas really could take their chance and get involved. If those players don't come in and take their chance, when Kello, Elliott & Skacel are fit, they will drop out again and can have no complaints.

If it means "weeks/months out" then that is a huge blow.

If this turns out to be true, our team will be

Balogh

Jonsson, Bouzid, Zaliukas, Palazuelos

Mrowiec, Black

Elliott, Stevenson, Templeton

Kyle

With Glen and Novikovas being the attacking substitutes.

mahgrassyshoes

Kello

Eggy Bouzid Zal Pala

Adrian Black

Stevo

Elliott Temps

Kyle

This is what i would have expected to see until i saw the bit below. Would have liked to see wee Scott Robinson getting a shot at playing Rudi's role. Came into the team a a point last year when we were really struggling and coped very well with it. However, he was playing up front and always said his position was midfield. I think we should have too much for St Mirren so this could have been an opportunity to give him a shot.

I'm told Kello and Elliott are out, as well as Skacel.

Bad news for me, but the folk who wanted Clum back in will be delighted... and probably sharpening the knives in case he doesn't get a hat-trick :whistling:

I think Clum will start in Elliott's place and McDonald will get the shout for Kello.

Guest GhostHunter

I'm Fearful for tonight.

Balogh

Eggert

Zal

Ruben

Wallace

Adrian

Stevo

Temps

Black

Novi

Elliot

4-1-4-1

Can't see JJ risking KK picking up a booking and missing the derby.

Balogh

Jonsson - Bouzid - Zaliukas - Palazuelos

Black - Mrowiec

Stevenson

Templeton - C.Elliot

Kyle

Dont think JJ would rest Kyle despite risk of booking/ban for derby.

mahgrassyshoes

I'm Fearful for tonight.

Balogh

Eggert

Zal

Ruben

Wallace

Adrian

Stevo

Temps

Black

Novi

Elliot

4-1-4-1

I think maybe we'd see adrian drop to centre half and pal in defensive mid with lee at wallace if this situation arises. Never thought about the Kyle thing, it could be interesting. Very early in the season i wouldn't have minded so much. When Kyle first came into the team too many players were content just to lump the ball to him and we were playing better football because the players knew we couldn't fire it to him and expect him to hold it. Different story now, as we are playing the ball into kyles feet and chest and as such he'll be a big miss if JJ goes with this.

Guest Dipped Flake

I'm Fearful for tonight.

Balogh

Eggert

Zal

Ruben

Wallace

Adrian

Stevo

Temps

Black

Novi

Elliot

4-1-4-1

Kyle being booked wouldn't mean him missing the derby. A suspension for going over the point limit doesn't kick in for another week.

Guest GhostHunter

Kyle being booked wouldn't mean him missing the derby. A suspension for going over the point limit doesn't kick in for another week.

Not sure - if he hits the threshold, I'm sure he misses the next match.

May be wrong though.

it just goes to show that you can have a virtual embarrassment of riches one minute and be on the verge of toiling the next. any more of them out from this point on and we'll be starting to toil.

hopefully the lads that are left will fight tooth and nail tonight and give themselves every chance of staying in the team.

We_are_the_Hearts

Not sure - if he hits the threshold, I'm sure he misses the next match.

May be wrong though.

14 days after the booking. :thumbsup:

Team below looks a stick on if Temps makes it.

Balogh

Jonsson - Bouzid - Zaliukas - Palazuelos

Black - Mrowiec

Stevenson

Templeton - C.Elliot

Kyle

Baws.

Straight swaps throughout I would imagine.

Balogh for Kello

Elliot for Elliott

Stevenson for Skacel.

Balogh

Jonsson

Bouzid

Zaliukas

Palazuelos

Mrowiec

Black

Stevenson

Templeton

Elliot

Kyle

Wouldn't be too surprised if Glen, Novikovas and Wallace came on at some point during the match.

it just goes to show that you can have a virtual embarrassment of riches one minute and be on the verge of toiling the next. any more of them out from this point on and we'll be starting to toil.

hopefully the lads that are left will fight tooth and nail tonight and give themselves every chance of staying in the team.

Yep, why we should be looking to bring a few folk in during the window.

Snake Plissken

What's wrong with Kello?? Is he out for anything more than a few days? Tell me this is just a precaution. Any pre-Derby confidence I had would be pretty much evaporated without him in goals.

To be fair to him, the Balogh usually does well against Hibs.

My team (if Kello, Elliott and Skacel out)

------------------Balogh--------------------

Jonsson----Mrowiec---Zaliukas-----Palazuelos

Templeton---Black----Stevenson----Novikovas

-------------Kyle----Elliot-----------------

Should have just about enough to see of St Mirren

Baws.

Straight swaps throughout I would imagine.

Balogh for Kello

Elliot for Elliott

Stevenson for Skacel.

Balogh

Jonsson

Bouzid

Zaliukas

Palazuelos

Mrowiec

Black

Stevenson

Templeton

Elliot

Kyle

Wouldn't be too surprised if Glen, Novikovas and Wallace came on at some point during the match.

Agreed but I wouldn't be surprised - or disappointed - if Jamie Mac started in goals. We all seem to have assumed The Balogh but I'm not sure who JJ's preferred 2nd choice is. JMac seems to make the bench more often though I'm not sure that means anything really.

btw, don't think that team above looks too bad. If Bouzid doesn't make it (not heard) then we're looking at Adrian at CH, Eggy in mid and CT or Barr at RB. If Temps doesn't you'd assume Novi, but a cold December night in Paisley....!? Mabye unfair but he'd need to man up a bit!

Still think even with those changes, we should do ok. If we start the game well it'd settle the nerves of any replacements.

Interesting to see shouts for Scott Robinson - would like to see that too. Even a place on the bench would be a wee boost. The laddy Holt might be in with a shout too??

Agreed but I wouldn't be surprised - or disappointed - if Jamie Mac started in goals. We all seem to have assumed The Balogh but I'm not sure who JJ's preferred 2nd choice is. JMac seems to make the bench more often though I'm not sure that means anything really.

btw, don't think that team above looks too bad. If Bouzid doesn't make it (not heard) then we're looking at Adrian at CH, Eggy in mid and CT or Barr at RB. If Temps doesn't you'd assume Novi, but a cold December night in Paisley....!? Mabye unfair but he'd need to man up a bit!

Still think even with those changes, we should do ok. If we start the game well it'd settle the nerves of any replacements.

Interesting to see shouts for Scott Robinson - would like to see that too. Even a place on the bench would be a wee boost. The laddy Holt might be in with a shout too??

I have to disagree with your shout for Jamie MacDonald. I think he is very much the worst of the 3 goalies. Would feel much more assured with Balogh between the sticks.

Didn't realise Bouzid or Temps were touch and go for tonight if they are then I'd go with your suggestion of Mrowiec in defence with Thomson in at right back, Jonsson in the middle and Novikovas on the wing.

Hopefully both of them will make it because I'd prefer Black and Mrowiec in the engine room than Jonsson and Black and with Temps being arguably our best player, you don't want to be missing him.

im heading through tonight but i have a bad feeling about this one. I'll go for a hard 2-0 win, with two second half goals. The team:

Kello

Jonsson

Bouzid

Zal

Ruben (wallace if fit)

Black

Mrowiec

Stevenson

Tempie

Kyle

One T.

I'd go for: