This Guy

Munch

"Calderwood has overseen six defeats in nine games as manager" Says it all really, he's had time to work with the players but it seems they're not up for it. The true test of his calibre will come in the summer when he can offload some deadwood and bring in a few fresh faces. For now though...rudi2.png

CC has got to be the shitest appointment they have ever made.

I actually snigger to myself when I think of him being their boss.

:lol:

I dont want them relegated. 11th will do nicely.

I would miss the derby big style, the buzz you have on derby day morning. Out of all the fixtures the easiest 3 points to add to our tally :thumbsup:

...a bit disco

From the Daily Record-24/10/10

'We made mistakes but I saw things from Hibs that can have our fans dancing, says new boss Colin Calderwood'.

This following the 4-2 defeat to the sheep!

Whats changed Colin?

Drylaw Hearts

I wonder if CC has bitten off more than he can chew.

Lets hope so.

I have no doubt he has GA.

Whilst CC is toiling to get the most out of a bunch of players who are currently on (imo) an unliftable downward spiral, he's going to have to rebuild almost a complete squad for next season - which in theory sounds great but the worse they are this season the harder it will be to attract players to the club in the summer.

He'll have a smaller budget next season as crowds are down and they don't have a single player who'd attract an even reasonable transfer fee.

IMO....

He'll resign when the Season ends to team up with Chris Houghton again at some Championship club.

Highly unlikely CC will hand in his jotters any time soon...

He signed a 3 year deal in October, he's going nowhere.

Always thought he was a good manager.... until i heard him speak. What a complete and utter arse.

He's somewhat controversial as well i hear..... :whistling:

Highly unlikely CC will hand in his jotters any time soon...

He signed a 3 year deal in October, he's going nowhere.

Nowhere except the first division hopefully. :whistling:

I have no doubt he has GA.

Whilst CC is toiling to get the most out of a bunch of players who are currently on (imo) an unliftable downward spiral, he's going to have to rebuild almost a complete squad for next season - which in theory sounds great but the worse they are this season the harder it will be to attract players to the club in the summer.

He'll have a smaller budget next season as crowds are down and they don't have a single player who'd attract an even reasonable transfer fee.

IMO....

He'll resign when the Season ends to team up with Chris Houghton again at some Championship club.

They are muttering over on mybrotherpumpedmygranny.net right now about the rat leaving in January To a club in Turkey for 250k :whistling:

more doe for the Tache to count. :thumbsup: thats good doe for a rat.

Archived