Hearts golf wear .

Guest vanbasten1874

I don't play golf, but i am liking the look of some of that gear. Trip to the store me thinks is on the cards for a fleece, polo top and crew neck.

Well done Hearts, as someone else said, nice and subtle.

Must admit they look very nice :thumbsup:

You'll be glad you got one for yer birthday then :thumbsup:

They have some very nice stuff in just now, I spent a fortune in there last week :ermm:

Guest juvehearts

sorry guy's

not convinced, what was wrong with the actual hearts badge & some golf clubs crossing thru them

some of those tops are rotten . the white one with the button's looks like a cheap 2.99 top with hmfc & golf clubs stuck on them.

the black v neck doesnt look too hot either, although im looking at a pic & not the actual top. i said the hearts top this season was rank when i seen a pic of it & now its the dugs baw's.

i know never judge a book by its cover, but yellow!!!!

whats wrong with the maroon tartan golf fleece???

too expensive???.... AYE!

juve

Thought they were cheap looking but very expensive. Glenmuir do some decent quality stuff but i'd rather spend that money on a Ping jacket for the golf.

Goldstone Wonder

Liking the look of this,glenmuir_mull_black_medium.jpg

Subtle enough for round the office too

Bought this for my bruv for Chrimbo and I thought it was pretty good quality.

The Old Tolbooth

Liking the look of this,glenmuir_mull_black_medium.jpg

Subtle enough for round the office too

I'm wearing one of these right now which I received for my birthday today (actually yesterday now :wacko:) and have to say the quality is superb! It's a very smart top too and I'm extremely chuffed with it :thumbsup:

You'll be glad you got one for yer birthday then :thumbsup:

They have some very nice stuff in just now, I spent a fortune in there last week :ermm:

I'm extremely chuffed hun, you have good taste, not just in men but in clothes too ;)

sorry guy's

not convinced, what was wrong with the actual hearts badge & some golf clubs crossing thru them

some of those tops are rotten . the white one with the button's looks like a cheap 2.99 top with hmfc & golf clubs stuck on them.

juve

If you read the article surrounding the golf gear, it clearly states that football club emblems are not allowed in golf clubs, and that they had to come up with something a bit more subtle which would be allowed on the golf course, which is why the design is what it is, and if they stay away from the maroon it's also a little less "obvious", if that makes sense?

Archived