Arsenal V Chelsea

cosanostra

Cannot believe Wenger is taking off Theo.

Chelsea will be chucking everything at them last 20 mins and Theo could easily catch them on the break.

That will teach me to treat myself to a ps3 for christmas.

Missed the whole game because of F1 2010. Force India have never seen a driver like me. I've restarted the race 13 times but I am now in 7th position at melbourne with 3 laps left. Lets hope it doesn't rain guys as my set up has a lot of oversteer due to the dry conditions. :thumbsup:

....Anyway... Will there be any highlights of this match or this weekends matches tonight? Such as MOTD or on Sky??

Cheers in advance.

Well done Arsenal, deserved win.

I'd say that Arsenal have earned the right to call themselves the best side in London now.

I'd say that Arsenal have earned the right to call themselves the best side in London now.

I would debate that. Although they have more points than Spurs, I still think the quality of football at White Hart Lane is more pleasing to the eye.

portobellojambo1

certainly the best placed of the London sides now. But based on what I've watched on Sky over the weeks the best of the London sides to actually watch have been Tottenham Hotspur. While they (Spurs) are undoubtedly playing to some form of tactics they seem very flexible/adaptable, and are good to watch.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if they move into 4th place in the league and Chelsea start to slide backwards. Apart from a short spell just after scoring they were rarely in that game tonight.

In a Spurs V Arsenal, home and away tie like a champions league quarter final, I'd have to back Arsenal.

Spurs do play superb football and are starting to look like an excellent team.

RVDV is one of the best players in England at the moment as well.

28 points for Fabregas for my FF team tonight.

Thank **** for that, had a nightmare week or two, hardly had any players play, fallen from 1st to 6th in the league with my mates because of it.

:verymad:

Does anyone have any idea why Wilkins was sacked / left yet?

Not really heard any theories as to what went on.

Wilkins while on cl footie as a guest said he was not given a reason. But the rumours is that he said something after a cl game that roman did not appreciate. Shows the type of guy he is tho as he did not fire him on the spot but just used the excuse of not extending his contract !

As for spurs playing better football than arsenal, you are having a laugh. Push comes to shove they bottled it!

Arsenal were excellent tonight!

Chelsea were a shadow of a team!

Too many previously great players were quite simply duff!!!

Lampard understandably, but Essien, Malouda, Drogba, Kalou et al!!!

Too many players were, it seemed, just not up for it! There is definitely a "Wilkin's Factor" in there somewhere!

Do Arsenal have the love spuds to step up and beat one of the big 2 in the League?

It looks increasingly like Arsenal are one of the big 2 in the League

Can I just say - as someone who genuinely followed Milan until Ancelotti shat his sullen chopped jowls all over the club that I'm astonished what is happening at Chelsea. ASTONISHED.

There's no precedence here.

None whatsoever.

The Real Maroonblood

Wilkins while on cl footie as a guest said he was not given a reason. But the rumours is that he said something after a cl game that roman did not appreciate. Shows the type of guy he is tho as he did not fire him on the spot but just used the excuse of not extending his contract !

As for spurs playing better football than arsenal, you are having a laugh. Push comes to shove they bottled it!

Like wanting to pump his wife.

:whistling:

Anybody fancying a wee bet on Bolton to beat 'The Plastics' tomorrow can get 11/1 on Betfair. smiliz23.gif I will be investing some of my winnings after the mauling 'The Plastics' took at the Emirates.

Can I just say - as someone who genuinely followed Milan until Ancelotti shat his sullen chopped jowls all over the club that I'm astonished what is happening at Chelsea. ASTONISHED.

There's no precedence here.

None whatsoever.

I actually said before Ancelotti got the Chelsea job that I thought he was a poor appointment. But then last season looks like I'd called it spectacularly wrong. Maybe not so now...

Archived