Ticket Office enquiry

melton58

I know there was an thread about this a while ago, but can anyone tell me when the Ticket Office is open Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday and if it is possible to upgrade my grandsons U12 ticket to an adult ticket for this Saturday. He cannot make it and have relatives up from down south and I want to show one of them the fantastic football we are playing. If its possible to upgrade how much is is. I did phone the Hearts Ticket Centre but they didn`t know,(either that or i got the guy suffering Christmas hangover). ta :)

I know there was an thread about this a while ago, but can anyone tell me when the Ticket Office is open Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday and if it is possible to upgrade my grandsons U12 ticket to an adult ticket for this Saturday. He cannot make it and have relatives up from down south and I want to show one of them the fantastic football we are playing. If its possible to upgrade how much is is. I did phone the Hearts Ticket Centre but they didn`t know,(either that or i got the guy suffering Christmas hangover). ta :)

My nephew told me today its not open til wednesday and only open that day. was slightly surprised as was gonna upgrade a ticket today also but he seems to be sure. dont actually know what the upgrade costs but diff between juvenile and adult match ticket would be best guess, hope this helps.

My nephew told me today its not open til wednesday and only open that day. was slightly surprised as was gonna upgrade a ticket today also but he seems to be sure. dont actually know what the upgrade costs but diff between juvenile and adult match ticket would be best guess, hope this helps.

You are correct. A juvenile ticket can be upgraded at the Ticket office to an adult with the difference in value being the amount to be paid. Have done it myself before. :thumbsup:

I'd just like to thank the guys on this thread- saves me phoning the Ticket Office tomorrow to do this.

My sons are 7 and 9 and have enjoyed every OF and Hibs games so far the last few seasons- dont fancy subjecting them to a New Years game yet as I'm expecting a poisonous atmosphere :smiliz21:

No point leaving their 2 seats empty- they can watch from the house whilst my dad and brother take their place :santa4:

when is the ticket office open on the 1st , I need to transfer an oap ticket to a standard ticket ?

thank in advance for your cooperation to this investigation :thumbsup:

Archived