Banks a movie star?

hmfc_tom_hmfc

hmfc_tom_hmfc

just bought the movie green street and to my suprise, banks was in goals in the west ham v birmingham match about 30 minutes into the film.

just t hought i would let everyone know ! ;)

Nucky Thompson
just bought the movie green street and to my suprise, banks was in goals in the west ham v birmingham match about 30 minutes into the film.

Never:mw_rolleyes:

Banksie isnt the only movie star on the Hearts there are a few other actors as well.

Nucky Thompson
Banksie isnt the only movie star on the Hearts there are a few other actors as well.
How fecking feeble:rofl:

chester copperpot

The only decent part of the film IMO.

Hobbit the hooligan just doesn't go.

Buffalo Bill

Former Aston Villa star Julian Joachim can be seen on TV in the film, Hannibal.

He is featured in a match v Bolton at Wembley in 2000 (a game that featured Paul Ritchie and Allan Johnston).

1524854.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A60685AE0E4B1B40459930FDCFC4C15FBB

article20827.jpg

Buffalo Bill

chester copperpot

Im forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air, they fly so high, they reach the sky, then like my dreams, they fade and die, fortunes always hiding, I've looked everywhere, Im forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air.

United clap clap clap

United clap clap clap.

:laugh:

rings.jpg

Archived