Ljungberg to Celtic (Merged Threads)

rudi must stay

vancouverjambo

I have seen him a few times here, but I wouldn't even say he deserves a place in the Hearts team. He is likely Toronto's best player, but he's getting old and never really convinced me that he can do more than score a few goals and get a few assists against poor opposition. If you watch the MLS, the players have A LOT more time on the ball and I just don't think he would be able to fit into a fast paced game. He just might end up losing the ball a lot. That being said, I thought Edu would be terrible for Rangers when he left Toronto, but he has scored a few important goals for them.

I have watched DeRosario a bunch of times and my impression is that he is awful. I think Toronto handicapped themselves by wasting big money on him, and he has not come close to living up to expectations. It would be great news for Hearts (and Toronto) of Celtic signed him.

I have watched DeRosario a bunch of times and my impression is that he is awful. I think Toronto handicapped themselves by wasting big money on him, and he has not come close to living up to expectations. It would be great news for Hearts (and Toronto) of Celtic signed him.

De Ro is a decent player in a desperately poor side. If Celtic want to waste money on him, let them get on with it.

He's on trial at Celtic without the say-so of his team, they didn't even know anything about it until he turned up at Celtic.

Says a bit about the shambles that TFC currently is but also about the selfishness of the player & the fact that Sellickfootballclub don't give a toss about anything other than them. Why on earth would have a guy on trial that you weren't entitled to have access to?

Archived