Another Great Season

Groatallar

Here's hoping we can have a repeat of the fantastic season of 1998, when we lifted the cup and the vermin went down.

Hibs seem to be right on form for a repeat :santa1:

Here's hoping we do a bit better though in the New Years game than we did that year. Mind you I would expect the floodgates to open if we get a couple of quick goals next Saturday.

tynecastle1874

As much as it would be great to see Hibs go down, I'd definitely miss the Edinburgh derby. For that reason, let's hope Hibs come 11th :thumbsup:

I enjoy seeing them(Hoboids) struggle but im far more interested in what we can achieve and i`d love us to win the Scottish Cup as well as keep a decent level of consistency in the league.

I want silverware, i want the players to earn a reward for their hardwork and play they have given us so far. Of course, they have to keep it going for the remainder of the season, but i hope they have a strong desire to not only keep the league run going, but want a big shiny Cup in May.

At a minimum im enjoying the refreshing, open style we are playing with and the results with it. But i just feel with the momentum we`ve built there`d be an empty feeling come the end of the season if we didn`t have something to show for it.

Time for the players to go into overdrive and push on right to the end of the season and see what we come up with.

Hibs wont go down, and it doesnt effect our own season one bit if they do or dont.

As far as Hearts is concerned, this team has "cup winners" written all over it.

Pity about the late Celtic goals yesterday because drawing that game would really have put the pressure on them. I think we're just a little short of being able to finish second and its probably more to do with what happens to Celtic than what we do, because I dont think we can really get much better. Celtic though, could get a bit worse, and thats all it would take IMO.

Archived