Fergie Tells The Press

Gigolo-Aunt

I think you lost it when you failed to understand the difference between a statement based on cold hard fact and an opinion, to clarify the definition if opinion 'A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof: "The world is not run by thought, nor by imagination, but by opinion" (Elizabeth Drew)'

Let me respond for you to save you the trouble ' but but but your lazy - bla bla bla fact' well Matt - the point of the terrace is discuss and provide opinion on all things football as I have done, no where on the terrace rules does it say only posts which can be substantiated by facts are permitted. - where did I say that?

Now this is my last post on the subject - why don't you try and come up with something original for the last word you will undoubtedly try to have - maybe try to defend to integrity of the media....I'm sure lots of people will agree with u given that the media have no track record for twisting words to sell copies

Anyhoo - I'm off to find that face I lost earlier.

And in the spirit of discussion I asked if you could back up your statement in the interests of seeing such material and maybe prolonging a fruitful debate. You obviously either couldn't or were lazy to do so yet instead of saying so you elect to get your knickers in a twist. That's all. :rolleyes:

The media are ers, look ak at The Edinburgh Evening news.

Hardie is a hobo clown like Grant CHOC Stott.

Barry ginga Anderson trys but he is a waste of print.

The bint is worse , wot women knows about footie, only wot her editor fires over her puss.

Gorgie rule and we are a huge huge club.

Dougstar FTH

That alone has made this thread a billion times better.

You two (and you know who I mean) nobody wants to see you argue about the rules for the internet.

Well done,Fergie.Some of the tabloids in this country need told...in many ways.

Oh,and if Doug had a column in the EEN sales would improve....or,em,it might get in bother!

Either way.....:thumbsup:

You two (and you know who I mean) nobody wants to see you argue about the rules for the internet.

I've done no such thing. He made a statement, I asked if he could back it up - in the hope of seeing new information which would no doubt enlighten me and maybe prolong the debate - and instead of doing so, he's thrown a tantrum.

Yep Doug the voice of reason on a shit thread, who'da funk it?

Archived