Darren Murray Interview

Footballfirst

Footballfirst

I had the opportunity earlier this week to do a "mid-season" interview with Darren Murray on behalf of HYDC which I have uploaded onto the HYDC website.

The interview is in two parts. The first deals with Darren's thoughts on the U19s season to date and in the 2nd part Darren talks about coaching, player development, the McLeish report and more.

Its well worth a read if you have an interest in Youth Development at Hearts.

Part 1

Part 2

Johanes de Silentio

I had the opportunity earlier this week to do a "mid-season" interview with Darren Murray on behalf of HYDC which I have uploaded onto the HYDC website.

The interview is in two parts. The first deals with Darren's thoughts on the U19s season to date and in the 2nd part Darren talks about coaching, player development, the McLeish report and more.

Its well worth a read if you have an interest in Youth Development at Hearts.

Part 1

Part 2

Brilliant work - thank you! :thumbsup:

?20,000 to get Temps - a ******* steal, btw! :thumbsup:

Brilliant interview, enjoyed reading something with a bit of depth to it, thanks for posting.

Just like to add:

Believe me, if the gaffer, Billy Brown and Gary Locke were here two years ago that player would have been playing in the 1st team two years ago, because he was churning out performances like that in the Reserves week in, week out. It?s only because the last manager didn?t have a lot of confidence in the youth players.

:facepalm:

'Killing the club every day'

Superb stuff. Well done FF.

Sounds like Denis is very highly thought of at Riccarton - seems to have a fair old dig does the lad.

patersone.png

"It's tough times out there and clubs need to look at their youth system for producing players who can make that step up and there is no doubt that Darren Murray is the best in the business for doing just that"

Brilliant interview, enjoyed reading something with a bit of depth to it, thanks for posting.

Just like to add:

:facepalm:

'Killing the club every day'

I actually fecking hate that arsehole who was in charge before JJ.

I'm pleased to say that even in his first season I continually questioned him. Absolute joker.

Will never forget his actions in Zagreb after the 4-0 humiliation, he came over to the crowd and just shrugged his shoulders - utterly clueless.

No wonde he was managing fecking UGANDA. Good old Lothar Mattheus had his number marked from the start.

:santa1:

Excellent article , i think it is great we have such strong 'jambos' in crucial roles at Riccarton. With JJ,Lockey and Darren it would be hard to find 3 more committed and caring people.Darren gets the balance right between coaching football and life skills coupled with instilling how much of an honour it is to pull on the maroon jersey.

jamboinglasgow

Great thanks FF for getting that interview and asking the right questions. DM says a lot of interesting things and it is very enjoyable. Unlike the previous manager who often said much in his first season of how he would change things in the youth set-up and was planning ahead but ultimately it was all talk, but JJ and his staff do it differently, they do much behind the scenes for the future.

As a side note, I wonder if JJ should get Mrowiec to tutor Denys. Think it could really benefit him.

A think an interview with John Murray would be interesting.

Archived