Derby in Melbourne

Geoff Kilpatrick

Typical Geoff. I was in Melbourne for the derby this time last year and went to the Dickens with my mate. They refused to show the Hearts game and had on Leeds vs Man U instead. Would have been all over that. :(

For any Jambos in this neck of the woods, a few of us will be here to watch the derby. The more the merrier.

http://www.charlesdickenstavern.com.au/index.html

Good luck, GK - I'm trying to get the LL in Orlando to open up for the 07.00am kick off, TX-Jambo is going to hook up his laptop to the big screen so we can pint away to our Hearts content as we enjoy the thrashing and flailing of the muppets - it's so one-sided, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. :santa1:

Actually been there to watch an AFL match last year. I imagine Melbourne is jumping with the thought of the Derby coming up. If not, then they're clearly not as "sports mad" as they claim.

Actually been there to watch an AFL match last year. I imagine Melbourne is jumping with the thought of the Derby coming up. If not, then they're clearly not as "sports mad" as they claim.

Unlike sydney which of coure already in lock down mode ahead of the derby.........:whistling:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Not quite. Need to get the Boxing Day Test out of the way first!

Archived