Princes Street

Alba Dornadair

Aid ridden judas McGeady just walked past me on Sauchiehall street with his munter of a bird! He looks like even more of a rhat in real life :smiliz23:

The Treasurer

Aid ridden judas McGeady just walked past me on Sauchiehall street with his munter of a bird! He looks like even more of a rhat in real life :smiliz23:

I work just off Sauchiehall Street smiliz23.gif

Thank god I was too busy* to go out at lunchtime

* honestly I was tongue.gif

Andy driver called me a f###### d###

Then again I did try and ride his bird. I know them both threw friends. We met at a party and the time I didn't know she was his bird. But Andy is cool wi me now.

I still talk to him so its all good.

Dykes. :whistling:

Always see Stehven presslehy shopping in M&S Straiton, does he live near there???

No, but he can't go to the one at the Gyle. :unsure:

No, but he can't go to the one at the Gyle. :unsure:

Refresh my memory as to why the classless one can't?

Say What Again

I once saw Bill Beaumont (in Waverley Station) and the then GMTV weatherman, Francis Wilson (on High Street where Games Workshop is/was) on the same day.

THREAD OVER.

bigladatthebackpost

Saw Craig Brewster today walking to my work.

Batty boy imo.

I saw him today at about half five on Rose St.

Always thought he looked massive on the park, but I'm taller than him.

Let's start a daily update on his whereabouts.

Teddy, on 20 December 2010 - 07:05 PM, said:

How was tempy's bird holding up? Is she a wee tidy?

?Gareth_Hearts, on 20 December 2010 - 10:11 PM, said:

This

if it's the same one he's had for a while she's my missus' mates' wee sis. (convuluted i know, but true)

And yes, she is....quite. Although the big sis is tidier IMO

I don't think it could be to the same one your talking about IMO :P as I know temps and his misses well and she doesn't have a big sister. They've been together for the last 5 years or so.

Snake Plissken

I don't think it could be to the same one your talking about IMO :P as I know temps and his misses well and she doesn't have a big sister. They've been together for the last 5 years or so.

Jesus.

How could Chris Hogg not know about this?

Andy driver called me a f###### d###

Then again I did try and ride his bird. I know them both threw friends. We met at a party and the time I didn't know she was his bird. But Andy is cool wi me now.

I still talk to him so its all good.

jamey_bowers.jpg

keithlemon1.jpg

"BANG TIDY!"

Creepy Lurker

I saw Tam McManus at the gym today. He's really piling on the beef these days, and it honestly surprised me how much the little ######'s face still makes me angry.

I'd love to report that I threw out some witticism, but all that I managed to do was, on seeing him in the changing room, engineer a situation where I turned my back to him in order to allow him to see the 'HMFC' tattoo on my shoulders. Not the best GIRFUY moment, quite a shite one if anything, but I had to think on my feet. :(

Seen big zal buying his xmas tree in stockbridge today

Zal has left it a bit late this year IMO, I am not impressed. Hopefully he has been a bit more proactive with his Christmas presents otherwise his family and friends may end up disappointed this year. Do they have selection boxes in Lithuania? I hope he is aware of their existence and realises they are an ideal last-minute stand by gift.

How was tempy's bird holding up? Is she a wee tidy?

?Gareth_Hearts, on 20 December 2010 - 10:11 PM, said:

This

if it's the same one he's had for a while she's my missus' mates' wee sis. (convuluted i know, but true)

And yes, she is....quite. Although the big sis is tidier IMO

fair one, like I said, I don't know them that well, it was my missus talking about her - I mightve picked up the wrong end of the proverbial there then!!

winston churchill

neil mccann&jackie mcnamara and some random bloke had a meal in the sun inn(dollkeef)on saturday night after the invernessy game.

neil mccann&jackie mcnamara and some random bloke had a meal in the sun inn(dollkeef)on saturday night after the invernessy game.

Used to see them together a lot- think it was when they played for falkirk iirc and they car shared to training and met at the brewers fayre/premier inn car park in south queensferry

Rudi's Left Peg

Saw Novikovas and his missus on Princes Street on Tuesday shopping

his bird.......HIYAAAAAAAAA! wanted to high five him on scoring against aberdeen and having a tidy filthbag

doesntjustscoreattheweekendLAD

on a side note, saw Craig Thompson dumping a desktop dell computer at the tip......

catchmeifyoucanLAD.

his bird.......HIYAAAAAAAAA! wanted to high five him on scoring against aberdeen and having a tidy filthbag

on a side note, saw Craig Thompson dumping a desktop dell computer at the tip......

catchmeifyoucanLAD.

:policeman::th_wink:

wheatfield to sheffield

Was out doing a bit of shopping today and from the west end to the east end of princes street I saw Gary McKay, Rab Douglas, Wee Temps with his girlfriend and Irvine Welsh.

I like that geographical spread from west to east, with Irvonenovel Welsh the closest to the top of the Walk

catchmeifyoucanLAD.

:bitgay:

...a bit disco

Scott Broon at the Gyle a couple of hours ago.

Not very tall, is he?

Mixu at livi centre. Sporting a ridiculous bubble jacket which did not do him any favours seein as he's a flabby bas!

Seen Mixu in the BMW showroom at Newbridge a few months back. He didn't say a word but the guy he was with (some suit) was shouting the odds about what Mixu wanted, in terrible English.

Big Dave Obua sighted at Corstorphine Tesco today in his white Land Rover. Thought about getting ma photo taken with him...then I remembered its only Obua!

Scott Broon at the Gyle a couple of hours ago.

Not very tall, is he?

I seen Scott McDonald in George Street a while ago. He is rather shorter than I thought. (in height ) :smiliz65:

Cairneyhill Jambo

Jimmy Calderwood is currently having a pint of lager in The Maltings, Cairneyhill. I'll update if he buys a packet of crisps.

Must be going to the Pars game.

Jimmy Calderwood is currently having a pint of lager in The Maltings, Cairneyhill. I'll update if he buys a packet of crisps.

Must be going to the Pars game.

Saw him in Halbeath ASDA on Xmas eve, amazed to see he is white as the snaw at this time of year.

Has he bought crisps yet?

Cairneyhill Jambo

Saw him in Halbeath ASDA on Xmas eve, amazed to see he is white as the snaw at this time of year.

Has he bought crisps yet?

Na, nae crisps. Didn't have any Wotsits.

He stills stays just outside Cairneyhill.

Hasn't half put the weight on though. Looks like Oddjob from the James Bond film.

I saw him today at about half five on Rose St.

Always thought he looked massive on the park, but I'm taller than him.

Let's start a daily update on his whereabouts.

Brewster a couple of yards away from me in a bar in Inverness - in a very shiny puffa jacket...... Looks like on of those insulation things you put over a hot water cistern.

Archived