Lionheart will not be attending

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Tiberius Stinkfinger

The "Half season ticket" brigade can breath a sigh of relief because BA have cancelled my flight into Edinburgh tomorrow and forced me to go to The Emirates to watch a shite game of football instead of watching a comprehensive win for the famous JT's.

To say I'm gutted is an understatement.

Condolences to LionheartF can be left on this thread......................thankyou. :(

The "Half season ticket" brigade can breath a sigh of relief because BA have cancelled my flight into Edinburgh tomorrow and forced me to go to The Emirates to watch a shite game of football instead of watching a comprehensive win for the famous JT's.

Condolences to LionheartF can be left on this thread......................thankyou. :(

Plenty of trains leaving in the morning!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

cock3.jpg

:verymad:

of course, this has nothing whatsoever to do with you being removed from last week's flight for being pie-eyed.

but never mind that for now... the news has gone down terribly badly at spanky's residence.

Breakfast_at_Tiffany_party_photo.jpg

Guest Bilel Mohsni

of course, this has nothing whatsoever to do with you being removed from last week's flight for being pie-eyed.

Dunno whit you're sayin' Spankster, if you aren't around for some game related tomfoolery tomorrow, then I will be most not amused.

but never mind that for now... the news has gone down terribly badly at spanky's residence.

Breakfast_at_Tiffany_party_photo.jpg

Miller Jambo 60

You should have booked with a real airline!

Guys my mate and a great jambo, thing is can see the game getting booted after 45 mins

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Guys my mate and a great jambo, thing is can see the game getting booted after 45 mins

Lionheart is a Hobo!

I think he might even be Sirgay!!! :blink:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

alas i shall not be around pre-match moff. :ermm:

OH FER FECK SAKE!!

Anybody like adopting lonely REAL HEARTS SUPPORTING insects for a few hours before and after games... Must be able to talk sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeite and drink a lot???

:angry:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Lionheart is a Hobo!

I think he might even be Sirgay!!! :blink:

Ma just looked at this post and was wondering if you still want to borrow her (PLATINUM) season ticket for the derby ??

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Ma just looked at this post and was wondering if you still want to borrow her (PLATINUM) season ticket for the derby ??

She's always been my favourite anyway, nice lass... :whistling:

Condolences from me, count yourself lucky, if I've to miss a Hearts game I normally end up at Alloa or Armadale Thistle so you've not got it all bad :santa1:

Miller Jambo 60

She's always been my favourite anyway, nice lass... :whistling:

If i die my wife is Lions end off, i luv that hearts mup to bits

My link

Follow this link and you can still make it to Tynie instead of watching the Gooners. It's what any true fan would do.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

He'll welch... :verymad:

He wont, he cannot get to London to catch the Rattler in time to catch the game.

Now...If Wally and Mousey were giving me stick for not being a REAL fan then i could understand, but the rest of yous can GTF.

He wont, he cannot get to London to catch the Rattler in time to catch the game.

Now...If Wally and Mousey were giving me stick for not being a REAL fan then i could understand, but the rest of yous can GTF.

A real fan would find a way rather than settling for a seat at the Emirates.

smug.png

Sorry to hear about the sad, sad news.

I hope the UBER FANS go easy on you.

Archived