Who on here would stop a Jambo

fc1874

Stupid Sexy Flanders

getting a stream for a game abroad?

Do you mean would I try to stop a fellow Jambo from watching a game from another country online? No of course not, what has it got to do with me?

Do you mean would I try to stop a fellow Jambo from watching a game from another country online? No of course not, what has it got to do with me?

Yes and that's what I thought. But some, I'm not to sure.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Yes. that's what I thought. but some, well I'm not to sure.

So if I heard of a Hearts supporter who wanted to watch Villareal v Celta Vigo (for example), you're asking if I'd try to stop him? (I'm just trying to get this clear.)

Why on earth would I care?

So if I heard of a Hearts supporter who wanted to watch Villareal v Celta Vigo (for example), you're asking if I'd try to stop him? (I'm just trying to get this clear.)

Why on earth would I care?

No, specifically a Hearts game.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

No, specifically a Hearts game.

So you mean if we were away in Europe? No that wouldn't bother me either, most people can't afford to go to all the Euro away games.

How exactly would you stop them?

Not that I would want to but if I did how would I go about it?

yes I know you wouldn't want to. I don't know how to, but theoretically if you could would you, because their seems to be one or two who wouldon here.

So you mean if we were away in Europe? No that wouldn't bother me either, most people can't afford to go to all the Euro away games.

let's just say a game at home for arguments sake

yes I know you wouldn't want to. I don't know how to, but theoretically if you could would you, because their seems to be one or two who wouldon here.

I wouldn't. I couldn't and I won't ever know how to. If I cared either way I'd visit my gp and ask him to refer me to a doctor or therapist who teaches people to mind there own business.

Hope I've helped.

portobellojambo1

getting a stream for a game abroad?

I'm guessing the only way you could stop them would be if you were in the same household as them and you prevented them from using the PC. (or am I missing something which is staring me in the face yet not obvious).

Stupid Sexy Flanders

let's just say a game at home for arguments sake

Ah so the fan is abroad, not the game? Now I get it, the way you worded it made me think it was the game that was abroad.

Anyway, no I still wouldn't care.

fc1874 know who your talking about and I wouldn't worry about him bit of an arse and just seems to be intent on proving the fact at every opportunity

Ah so the fan is abroad, not the game? Now I get it, the way you worded it made me think it was the game that was abroad.

Anyway, no I still wouldn't care.

:);)

fc1874 know who your talking about and I wouldn't worry about him bit of an arse and just seems to be intent on proving the fact at every opportunity

There is more than one, but I know where you're coming from :thumbsup:

I wouldn't. I couldn't and I won't ever know how to. If I cared either way I'd visit my gp and ask him to refer me to a doctor or therapist who teaches people to mind there own business.

Hope I've helped.

I wouldn't go down that route.

Not to defend the poster in question, but he or she may have been suggesting that if a Hearts fan abroad would like to get a good stream of the game, they may want to consider subscribing to Hearts.tv International, which has a great stream of the matches and is a service provided by the club, something many folk have been trying to encourage the club to do for years.

Not there's anything wrong with other services, per se, but that encouraging (and paying a fee to) the service that the club participates in, might be seen as more supportive (but not REAL supportive, of course) of Hearts.

Personally, I think people will and should do what suits them and spend money with/around the club as they wish.

Not to defend the poster in question, but he or she may have been suggesting that if a Hearts fan abroad would like to get a good stream of the game, they may want to consider subscribing to Hearts.tv International, which has a great stream of the matches and is a service provided by the club, something many folk have been trying to encourage the club to do for years.

Not there's anything wrong with other services, per se, but that encouraging (and paying a fee to) the service that the club participates in, might be seen as more supportive (but not REAL supportive, of course) of Hearts.

Personally, I think people will and should do what suits them and spend money with/around the club as they wish.

absolutely.If they know about it and can afford it yes but that is a small mater. my point is that some (on here) would use that to look big. I realise that it is not earth shattering but it is pissing me off ;)

Archived