Good result for Hibs !

Drewjambobusby

Drewjambobusby

Informed by a mate that Hibs had closed door game against Raith Rovers at Fester Road.

Idea being to give First team a run out due to recent cancellations. So, apparently at full strength.

THEY GOT A CREDITABLE 0-0 Draw !!!

Anyone verify this ???

Informed by a mate that Hibs had closed door game against Raith Rovers at Fester Road.

Idea being to give First team a run out due to recent cancellations. So, apparently at full strength.

Anyone verify this ???

I thought every game at Easter Road was a closed doors game with all those empty seats.

I thought every game at Easter Road was a closed doors game with all those empty seats.

They wanted to get used to the atmosphere

Anyone verify this ???

I heard Raith put out their 2nd Team to give the hobbo's a chance. Anyone verify this ?? :whistling:

Drewjambobusby

I heard Raith put out their 2nd Team to give the hobbo's a chance. Anyone verify this ?? :whistling:

Actually don`t think you are that far off the mark !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good to see they have found their level, it must be heart warming for their fans to know that they would at least challenge at the top end of the first div.

Miller Jambo 60

good to see they have found their level, it must be heart warming for their fans to know that they would at least challenge at the top end of the first div.

Made the front page of the EEN notwhistling.gif

Archived