As A Hibs Fan.........

Slick 21

I`m sorry that the title of the thread offends, but there ARE issues to be addressed here.......

Many Hibs fans/vermin/gypsies/junkies/Aids carriers........as you so politley refer to us, try to summarise this situation also........

Whether it`s ST buying (or not) Boo-ing at home games, accepting the fate, or the glory, paying at the gate, money-laundering allegations, bottom 6 possibilities, stitch-ups, CALL IT WHAT YOU WILL, there is ONE primal/tribal thing at stake here......

THE FUTURE OF YOUR CLUB!

What do you do to prevent becoming the next Gretna, Airdrie Utd, Clydebank, Third Lanark etc.?

You have to stop bickering and plan ahead, post Romanov, get together, stop dividing yourselvses from "Kickers" "Sheep" and set up an organised agenda.

Will one of you step up to the alter of "Everything" or "Nothing"???????

Paint it how you wish, you are in deep trouble. FACE IT!

The Wee Team managed it, potentially you are TWICE as big. (that hurt)

It`ll be too late, too soon...............before you know what hit you.

Speculation here, means nothing.

You have to act. All of you. Or AFC HMFC will soon be upon you.

This site is read by many "Journalists" Give them Ammo.

Another season may just kill you. FFS. STOP IT NOW!!!!!!!

Glad something does. I`ll miss the Derby.

Here`s the rub. I truly will.

Get a spine? All of you!

Your in-fighting, hate, blinkered eyes, means that I will miss it.

You are very close to being dead. I wouldn`t like that.

Don`t take that wrong. I really wouldn`t.

Generic Username

Is this what happens when you stay up on the net until 4 in the morning? You loose your mind.

Next you'll be walking about the Mound in your pants telling us all you get cancer from warm water and that coke and pepsi are the same thing.

Don`t try to insult me, as I have admitted the stats look poor, and won`t bite the invisible hook. It`s fact.

The fact you face, is quite a fierce one.

Carry on regardless..........Hate me, or loathe me..........your future is NOW.

What you gonna do about it?

I just wish you`d get on with it. Fix what`s left, even.

Guest cannon
I`m sorry that the title of the thread offends, but there ARE issues to be addressed here.......

Many Hibs fans/vermin/gypsies/junkies/Aids carriers........as you so politley refer to us, try to summarise this situation also........

Whether it`s ST buying (or not) Boo-ing at home games, accepting the fate, or the glory, paying at the gate, money-laundering allegations, bottom 6 possibilities, stitch-ups, CALL IT WHAT YOU WILL, there is ONE primal/tribal thing at stake here......

THE FUTURE OF YOUR CLUB!

What do you do to prevent becoming the next Gretna, Airdrie Utd, Clydebank, Third Lanark etc.?

You have to stop bickering and plan ahead, post Romanov, get together, stop dividing yourselvses from "Kickers" "Sheep" and set up an organised agenda.

As another Hibby id like to say LTYF ;) Ooops wrong board :biggrin:

Is this what happens when you stay up on the net until 4 in the morning? You loose your mind.

Next you'll be walking about the Mound in your pants telling us all you get cancer from warm water and that coke and pepsi are the same thing.

Night shift is wonderful. As awake as you.

Still the woods are bigger than the trees. Do you never tire of the same insults?

They bore me, even when my (and other "Vermins") issues are genuine.

Quite sad there are no adults here.

If it wasn't for the man you dispise (god rest his soul) you lot wouldn't have an opinion on football cause you would have sunk into a pit of debt brought on by Duff and Grey. I know who I prefer..................

If it wasn't for the man you dispise (god rest his soul) you lot wouldn't have an opinion on football cause you would have sunk into a pit of debt brought on by Duff and Grey. I know who I prefer..................

Sorry to sink your battleship, I REFUSE TO SING THAT SONG.

But we`re all the same..................eh?

Did you sing "Tony, Tony where`s yer wife?" at Tynecastle just after "Monkey-heid" returned to football after his wife`s tragic death from cancer.

Hmmm.........

But we`re all the same..................eh? :)

Guest cannon

Sir Tom Farmer is alive and kicking and it was him who bailed us out..WM in no way saved Hibs :buttkick:

Well bugger me, a collective brain alive and well. Did I mention songs? No but you lot all jump on the hate bandwagon.

As for the "lose" cannnon, where is yer mate Bobby, cause surely he was the brains behind the operation.

TF, was the Mercers partner in the whole deal. Why do you think you lot were gonna be shuffled out to Straiton quicker than an old 87 LRT bus?

Guest cannon
Well bugger me, a collective brain alive and well. Did I mention songs? No but you lot all jump on the hate bandwagon.

As for the "lose" cannnon, where is yer mate Bobby, cause surely he was the brains behind the operation.

TF, was the Mercers partner in the whole deal. Why do you think you lot were gonna be shuffled out to Straiton quicker than an old 87 LRT bus?

:rofl: Partners i think not,Going for same deal with different agendas yes..Where are we now oh aye still at ER with a stable club and healthy outlook for the furure.

Which if WM had his way would not be the case

Know what irks me most about this thread?

I genuinley meant/mean every word!

Sorry, I thought you were trading insults there, about the songs.

Duff or Gray? Don`t think the outcome would have been any different. They were rumbled anyway.

WM. saw a window, made a mistake. I stated above I will not sing THAT song tho`...........

I ask you again. Are we so different?

Read my previous (only 44 or so posts)....I`m not at the wind-up.

:rofl: Partners i think not,Going for same deal with different agendas yes..Where are we now oh aye still at ER with a stable club and healthy outlook for the furure.

Which if WM had his way would not be the case

Cannon, although I share your thoughts, I honestly don`t want a slanging match.

I want some positives from this. I don`t want to see Hearts die.........

I just wish they`d DO something about it.

I am old enough to remember HOH, and they DID support us.

I am old and wise enough to remember how they tried to help us.

Far be it for me to question your intentions slick but just what did you expect , coming on here telling us our club will die?Yes things are not rosy just now but this famous club will never ever die,too many supporters to let the club fade away.Wont get into the tom farmer debate but suffice to say he has made plenty out of his small investment.Oh and so as to keep it real 107 ha ha ha lmao.

THE FUTURE OF YOUR CLUB!

Hell will freeze over before I ever listen to a Leither. Now do one. :mad:

Slick - it's fix time - so rob your ma's purse while she 'entertaining' your Uncle and do one.

Cannon - you can just f off you fat hubz ****.

scott herbertson

THE FUTURE OF YOUR CLUB!

Is this the annual world smug patronising championships?

If so, it's gold medal time folks!

Chad Sexington

Have I just logged on to Flumps.net by mistake????

It's wall to wall hobo trumpets in here.

:107years:

Mr Quagmire

THE FUTURE OF YOUR CLUB!

Are you Pat Nevin ??

Chad Sexington

THE FUTURE OF YOUR CLUB!

hobo.jpg

Why are these 3 hobos allowed free reign on this board? :mad:

Send them all packing mods - back to weenjoyamateuraccountancyasourclubispish.net .

Commander Harris

Send them all packing mods - back to weenjoyamateuraccountancyasourclubispish.net .

if you search for hmfc accounts on google the first page is from hibs.net - obsessional.

http://www.google.com/search?q=hmfc+accounts

I can only count 2? 2 too many though.

jambo-rocker
Glad something does. I`ll miss the Derby.

you mean u ll miss being on the back of the worst derby record in the world?

I can safely say, upon reading that, my hatred for Hibernian has increased ten-fold.

And i never ever thought that'd be possible.

Get to France, slum-dwelling mhanky Leith MOD EDIT

Chad Sexington
I can safely say, upon reading that, my hatred for Hibernian has increased ten-fold.

And i never ever thought that'd be possible.

Get to France, slum-dwelling mhanky Leith ......

Ditto mate.

Being patronized by supporters of a team with the worst derby record in Western Europe???

Laughable.

Im beyond caring... nothing I can do. At least in the CPR days and 20 mill debt I might have won the Euro Millions... now id have to win that twice. Now if you don't mind in going to stick my head in the sand until its time to come out for the Falkirk biggy.

Don`t try to insult me

I wouldnt waste my time , just get to ******.

Yesterday, we had one hobo low life telling us we are mugs, now we have another preaching to us, thought this was meant to be a Hearts board.

Archived