PLEASING

scott_jambo

kingantti1874

Good reading as that thread makes, no self respecting hearts fan should post on that board while the wankstain mods piss around with signatures - how pathetic is that? what a shitty little small minded site representative of a shitty little team. ******* Gayboys

Guest Bilel Mohsni

KingAntti

Don't go there! I drunkenly did one time and I am still licking my wounds! :o

thankfully, I squared it all with the chap in question since but my feelings were hurt for minutes on end after I did. Best to confirm your place on the respectometer first!

;). (Cheers Scott, all in jest!)

I liked this boy's reply to one of his fellow Hobo straw clutchers
:thumbsup:

Originally Posted by
JimBHibees
Bear in mind they were playing Aberdeen who are a shambles at the moment, lets see how they get on tonight in what is a difficult away game.

Reply by
Bawheid

The problem being that the shambles were 4-0 up against us after an hour!

:santa1:

As regards the Hobos flair
:mellow:

Aye they've played some good stuff here and there over the years

However I think we have played more fitbah on the deck than them in recent derbies and generally

outplayed them full stop.

The only games where they came close are the draw at ER, where Craig saved big Lurch's header in the final minutes.

And, bizarrely, the 2-1 Moose / Stampy game where IMO we were under the cosh until popping up with those two late goals

The Mighty Thor

Got to love the bitters when the 'yam fuds' are flying high. thumbsup.gif

They're in that horrible place where they've no-one to blame yet for the fact that they are still shite. They hounded Mixu out because he didn't play the samba soccer. They hounded Yogi out because he didn't play the samba soccer. It's too early to turn on the current no-mark surely. That just leaves Deeks. They should round on Deeks cos it's definitely all his fault rolleyes.gif

no real surprises in that. all it shows is that there are some semi-intelligent hobos around who have eventually woken up to the truth about edinburgh football, and that there are just as many deluded roasters who are still clinging on to the last vestiges of the big lie.

nonetheless :pleasing:

The Mighty Thor

Cosmo,

They have a proud history of this... As well as Mixu and Collins, see also...

Robbo, Hartley and Crawford! :D

Mothy we've both missed the biggest one of all........the recipient of the Elizabeth Duke decanter........Step forward

Franck Saucy thumbsup.gif

still Deeks' fault though.ninja.gif

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Cosmo,

Rank Bossy is a Hobo legend though... They loved him, played some tidy stuff as their sweeper but won feck all...

Thing is though, they never rated Hartley and Crawford when they had them... Fair enough though when they had been spoiled by the likes of Mickey Weir, Tortilla-anus, Jarkko Wiss and Tom Smith!

:)

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Cosmo,

Rank Bossy is a Hobo legend though... They loved him, played some tidy stuff as their sweeper but won feck all...

Thing is though, they never rated Hartley and Crawford when they had them... Fair enough though when they had been spoiled by the likes of Mickey Weir, Tortilla-anus, Jarkko Wiss and Tom Smith!

:)

This poster is far to knowledgeable about things that he should have no interest in, what so ever !

Starting to wonder what side your Beans are baked on :smiliz23:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Lionheart,

The joys of growing up and working in the fair burgh of Edina my friend!

My credentials are unarguable... Even to someone who perhaps... Oh... I dunno'... Thought I might be "SirGay" or something!

;)

Lionheart,

My credentials are unarguable... Even to someone who perhaps... Oh... I dunno'... Thought I might be "SirGay" or something!

;)

moffy just ignore the ramblings of lionheart.

you are proven 'traditional hearts'. he is a johnny-come-lately 'new hearts' glory hunter.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Lionheart,

;)

Oh no dear boy, I'm convinced you are.

The depths you will stoop to, absolutely know no bounds.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

moffy just ignore the ramblings of lionheart.

you are proven 'traditional hearts'. he is a johnny-come-lately 'new hearts' glory hunter.

Indeed, over 30 years of glory has been invigorating..:o

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Leo-Felis,

I would have been rumbled by now... There is no way I could have been present around all dem...

'CLEAN SHEETS'

:D

Archived