PLEASING

scott_jambo

Dean Winchester
The thing I hate is how good they look going forward. They actually look skilful too-Stephen Elliotts backheel from the touchline through two defenders straight into the path of a teammate is something, lets face it, we should be doing and they shouldnt be capable of. Bassas.

Ooooooft they're hurting 'cos we're playing the way they should be playing :whistling:

Ooooooft they're hurting 'cos we're playing the way they should be playing :whistling:

I'd like to ask the roaster who claims we are doing it with 1st division players if he has ever had the slightest brush with reality.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

"... Stephen Elliotts backheel from the touchline through two defenders straight into the path of a teammate is something, lets face it, we should be doing and they shouldnt be capable of. Bassas... "

ALEN ORMAN

BRIAN KERR

DEREK TOWNSLEY

JARRKO WISS

AL;AN O'BRIEN

ZIBI MALKOVSKI

DARREN DODDS

TOM SMITH

DARREN MCCORMACK

TAM MCMANUS

COLIN NISH

DIRK LEHMEN

JOE TORTALANO

MICKEY WEIR

PAUL FENWICK

FLAIR TEAM RIGHT ENOUGH!!!! OH THE COMPLETE DELUSION...:D

This made me laugh:

"Rawr.rar

That's because we always put out a team that isn't capable of that.

This XI might give them a run for their money.

Brown

Hart Dickoh Hanlon Grounds

Bamba

de Graaf Thicot Murray Rankin

Trakys

"

Can't be serious? :D

"Brown

Bamba

Trakys

"

If they put that team out we would be in with a shout of avenging 7-0 :o What a rank bunch of players.

This was my fav post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate them, but couldn't pin a bad word on them in terms of on pitch performances at the moment.

They are dangerous, constant, determined & () good to watch!

They are doing everything on the pitch that we should be doing and they shouldn't! :rolleyes:

From what I can see, we have a very stable business without any football... :thumbsup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has made me smile lots!! Even if we get 1 bad result (the killie game for example) and we are capable of going on another run. :santa1:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I haven't spotted any 3fingers4thumbsIpumpedmymum.net threads on here for a while now and the karma has been extremely good, poor show by the OP on match day.

Victor Meldrew

I think it's to their credit that they are prepared to accept how things are at the moment. If the tables were turned, I doubt we'd have a thread here saying how good they are.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I think it's to their credit that they are prepared to accept how things are at the moment. If the tables were turned, I doubt we'd have a thread here saying how good they are.

Indeed. Fair play to the fair-minded Hibbys on that thread.

"If that's the case, can't we do what they normally do in derbies and send out a team to kick the **** out of them and grab the odd goal?

Could be worth a try. "

They are on fire today

Overdose of reality checks down Lochend!

Next they may even acknowledge the 78 extra derby vicrories.

Maybe not a thread but they got some frudging compliments on here when they pumped the huns 3 - 0.

Rangers ripped Hibs apart in the 0 - 3 game.

Rangers had chance after chance

Hibs got lucky with a Rankin famous 'squigler'

Don't get me wrong 3 nil at Ibrox is 3 nil, but the Huns were the better team.

Freakiest of freak results.

Didn't know we had so many Jambos on delusioned.net :thumbsup:

I can't speak for everyone, but i'm sure people go on it like me, for moments like the OP posted about.

Keep digging on it and occasionally you come up with gold. Nothing beats the Ross County match thread tho, infact Mods can we make that a sticky?

Their pain was palpable

"Hertz are getting everything going for them like we did at this time last season.the penalty at the saintees,hamilton missing one and missing loads of chances,the deflected goal against celtic then the sending off.Plus their two most difficult fixtures,well and rangers away being postponed.I still reckon there is not a lot between teams outside rangers and celtic and come the end of january expect the pack to have tightened up with us having got a few points on board.they are too far ahead of us to catch this season but am confident calderwood and adams will bring back the good times.Just remember this time last season we wondered if we could be second and see where we are now.

Teams will suss out jumbos tactics soon enough and deploy like with like and normal service will be resumed.Hertz have at times been brutal to watch and beating a dons team totally lacking in confidence was inevitable.It says something how poor scottish football is that they are third in the league with first div players and huddies like kyle. "

Wow.

gorgie rd eh11

:smiliz23: A dozen or so admitting we're better than them at the moment, big deal. Their "always try to play good football" p*sh is being shown up for the pile of s***e it's always been. In the time i have been watching football HMFC have been the better football team more often than not, fact. Just because they can finally see past the c**p written by t*ts in the scotsman and evening news doesn't mean they deserve praise.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

:smiliz23: A dozen or so admitting we're better than them at the moment, big deal. Their "always try to play good football" p*sh is being shown up for the pile of s***e it's always been. In the time i have been watching football HMFC have been the better football team more often than not, fact. Just because they can finally see past the c**p written by t*ts in the scotsman and evening news doesn't mean they deserve praise.

This bit in red is like you reached in to my brain and snatched out my exact thoughts. :thumbsup:

Almost every one of the spunk guzzlers say "we should be the flair team not them"

Why?

someone please tell me why they should be?

Scotland should be in world Cups, not England.

kingantti1874

The only hubs team I ever remember playing decent stuff was mowbrays and we all know what happened to that mob when they came up against the famous, other than that I struggle to remember a jobs team playing better football than hearts-when you ask them to name all the flair teams they have had they just fold, nice to see a few coming to their senses

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The only hubs team I ever remember playing decent stuff was mowbrays and we all know what happened to that mob when they came up against the famous, other than that I struggle to remember a jobs team playing better football than hearts-when you ask them to name all the flair teams they have had they just fold, nice to see a few coming to their senses

Is "JOBS" predictive text for Hibs?... I do hope so, that would be PLEASING! :lol:

When (and I do mean on the odd occasion) they have beaten us it is 1 nil (penalty or header from a set play)

When we beat them (most of time) it is usually a complete tanking

They truly are a worthless hapless bunch of losers.

Long may it continue

The Old Tolbooth

"Hertz are getting everything going for them like we did at this time last season.the penalty at the saintees,hamilton missing one and missing loads of chances,the deflected goal against celtic then the sending off.Plus their two most difficult fixtures,well and rangers away being postponed.I still reckon there is not a lot between teams outside rangers and celtic and come the end of january expect the pack to have tightened up with us having got a few points on board.they are too far ahead of us to catch this season but am confident calderwood and adams will bring back the good times.Just remember this time last season we wondered if we could be second and see where we are now.

Teams will suss out jumbos tactics soon enough and deploy like with like and normal service will be resumed.Hertz have at times been brutal to watch and beating a dons team totally lacking in confidence was inevitable.It says something how poor scottish football is that they are third in the league with first div players and huddies like kyle. "

Wow.

That really is laughable, and you can feel the guys pain and bitterness sooooo much :lol:

They played some nice stuff under Collins too to be fair.

The hibs are awfy quiet at the moment. Not much for them to crow about.

Our performances on the other hand...........

Pleasing indeed.

That really is laughable, and you can feel the guys pain and bitterness sooooo much :lol:

I love how he goes "our two most difficulyt fixtures Rangers and Well"

So they think Celtic is a walk in the Park then?

At least they acknowledge that playing them is not a difficult fixture.

They played some nice stuff under Collins too to be fair.

league cup final v Killie is the only stand out for me

We ripped them a new one under collins

does this bruno roaster post on here? stop hanging out with those minks pls. Its embarrassing. :smiliz57:

He's actually arse munching the Hibees

it's cringeworthy

Note to Mods

Why can't you be as funny as the mods over at spunk guzzlers.net and change the colour of a known hibees user name as pink and then put 'on loan from Kaunus on it' :smiliz64:

In all seriousness tho, shame on Bruno. I'd even defend our mods against those vermin :smiliz57: . I'd even defen Nade!

The only thing we should ever agree on is how utter shite Hibs are.

It should be THEM playing the way we are??? You know, part of me always felt it was surely tongue in cheek with they donuts but that just confirms many of them do believe their club has a "flair" history. Im truly dumbfounded but also laughing mockingly. Plums. FTH

This made me laugh:

"Rawr.rar

That's because we always put out a team that isn't capable of that.

This XI might give them a run for their money.

Brown

Bamba

Trakys

"

Can't be serious? :D

He can't be serious, that side features 5 centre halves.

He can't be serious, that side features 5 centre halves.

It doesnt even mention their only good player - Deeks

Easily the worst Hibs team i've evr known and there have been some honkers

Commander Harris

lol - love that they are absolutely shaking with rage that their flair-some delusion is being shown up for what it is.

It doesnt even mention their only good player - Deeks

Easily the worst Hibs team i've evr known and there have been some honkers

he's meaning to give us a physical challenge. You've no see many Hibs teams if you think this is the worst.

He's actually arse munching the Hibees

it's cringeworthy

Note to Mods

Why can't you be as funny as the mods over at spunk guzzlers.net and change the colour of a known hibees user name as pink and then put 'on loan from Kaunus on it' :smiliz64: ...

It's not really funny though is it? And they usually give themselves away with their appalling spelling, tenuous grasp of grammar and moronic posts in any event. :thumbsup:

It's not really funny though is it? And they usually give themselves away with their appalling spelling, tenuous grasp of grammar and moronic posts in any event. :thumbsup:

Of course it's not funny, it's feckin pathetic

I hope the mods know I was being sarcastic

Re-read it (naturally). The level of hidden SEETHE is there in abundance.

I think most of them wish they were Jambos.

Poor ****s.

kingantti1874

Is "JOBS" predictive text for Hibs?... I do hope so, that would be PLEASING! :lol:

Mothy, you will be a happy man-on my iPhone the predictive text does indeed replace hibs with 'jobs' I have also tried hibbies but disappointingly it returns 'hobbies' and not jobbies as I hoped

Goodness me, that thread is spectacular.

However, the thing that stopped me was the suggestion that we were riding our luck and have to say I'm disappointed to see that it was written by a Jambo. One of the things that has reassured me the most in recent weeks is the fact that we haven't been riding our luck in the slightest. We've been very controlled, we haven't flapped or lapsed into panic mode and opted for sitting way too deep when we have the upper hand, we've not had dodgy decisions, I don't remember really ever feeling that we'd been somehow let off the hook by opposition errors...or not any more than is normal anyway. My memory can be bad for detail (I sometimes struggle to remember who scored the week before!) but I genuinely can't remember the last time I sat watching the last few minutes having minor coronaries while the entire team camped inside our own box. The absence of this feeling has been pretty noticeable actually.

Bruno - if surviving on hibs.net means making occasional concessions then please try to pick something fair. To suggest we somehow don't really deserve our run of form is a step too far. Just imho, of course...

Goodness me, that thread is spectacular.

However, the thing that stopped me was the suggestion that we were riding our luck and have to say I'm disappointed to see that it was written by a Jambo. One of the things that has reassured me the most in recent weeks is the fact that we haven't been riding our luck in the slightest. We've been very controlled, we haven't flapped or lapsed into panic mode and opted for sitting way too deep when we have the upper hand, we've not had dodgy decisions, I don't remember really ever feeling that we'd been somehow let off the hook by opposition errors...or not any more than is normal anyway. My memory can be bad for detail (I sometimes struggle to remember who scored the week before!) but I genuinely can't remember the last time I sat watching the last few minutes having minor coronaries while the entire team camped inside our own box. The absence of this feeling has been pretty noticeable actually.

Bruno - if surviving on hibs.net means making occasional concessions then please try to pick something fair. To suggest we somehow don't really deserve our run of form is a step too far. Just imho, of course...

I have it on good authority that this is Bruno

bruno.jpg

Archived