MY beloved Heart of mid-lothian!

bn jambo

I don't get up here often i live in the south of england , i love my team and no matter what goes on with them i always will.

Anyway i got off the plane on monday and jumped on a bus into town, as the bus was going along corstorphine road i caught a glimps of home, i caught a glimps of tynecastle, the shivers ran down my spine, i went into town met up with a few mates and had a good few pints.

now i know the majority on here are die hard season ticket holders, and i used to be aswell, before i moved down south, but there is something special about seeing tynie when you have missed it for so long, i think i am possibly the only jambo who hasn't seen hearts get beat this season i was up for the 4-2 rangers match, i watched us beat celtic in glasgow, i watched us draw against the hobo's and now i am back. i managed to get a ticket for section H the closest to my spiritual shed where i grew up. i will be there on saturday shouting my lungs out for every player on the park (no matter how ****e they play) because i know if we all do the same we WILL WIN.

I'm an optomist but i will be there in my hearts top on the back it say's Paterson 30, i will be in robbos before. i miss the old place and i miss my team, if i was as lucky as youse i would be cheering the team on no matter what every week,

So make some noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know i will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS. i'm not a complete tool , ido know what'sgoing on and it depresses me but if you had to live so far away you would get excited too every time you came back!!!!

PPS i love youse all

PPPS this is not another ****ed up andy69 thread!!!! :-)

Good shout mate i just wish that the players felt even ten percent of the feelings we have for our famous club.

I like ur postive attitude mate, we need more of it.

FTH:107years:

So are you telling me that if we all post nothing but positive comments on JKB then we will be back challenging the OF next year? :rolleyes:

Dirk Diggler
So are you telling me that if we all post nothing but positive comments on JKB then we will be back challenging the OF next year? :rolleyes:

Aye because that's what he said right enough.

:confused:

chester copperpot
PS. i'm not a complete tool , ido know what'sgoing on and it depresses me but if you had to live so far away you would get excited too every time you came back!!!!

PPS i love youse all

PPPS this is not another ****ed up andy69 thread!!!! :-)

Cheeky barsteward, and for the record, thats exactly what I think this thread is

Hijacker.

200milesfromgorgie
I don't get up here often i live in the south of england , i love my team and no matter what goes on with them i always will.

Anyway i got off the plane on monday and jumped on a bus into town, as the bus was going along corstorphine road i caught a glimps of home, i caught a glimps of tynecastle, the shivers ran down my spine, i went into town met up with a few mates and had a good few pints.

now i know the majority on here are die hard season ticket holders, and i used to be aswell, before i moved down south, but there is something special about seeing tynie when you have missed it for so long, i think i am possibly the only jambo who hasn't seen hearts get beat this season i was up for the 4-2 rangers match, i watched us beat celtic in glasgow, i watched us draw against the hobo's and now i am back. i managed to get a ticket for section H the closest to my spiritual shed where i grew up. i will be there on saturday shouting my lungs out for every player on the park (no matter how ****e they play) because i know if we all do the same we WILL WIN.

I'm an optomist but i will be there in my hearts top on the back it say's Paterson 30, i will be in robbos before. i miss the old place and i miss my team, if i was as lucky as youse i would be cheering the team on no matter what every week,

I also live south of the border and have been known to go through such emotions as this when i come up to tynie. I've had a poor record this year due to money and other issues but for the hummel years i was a season ticket holder and a 400 mile round trip (yes clever name, i'm here all week) every saturday beat the hell out of anything else. The best part of the day (apart from the match) was the train journey up, a few can of special and the train was always full off Rankers and Smeltic shirt wearing squadies going home for the week end. Greagt fun. if i had the chance to be living up there i would love every minute of it. However my life is down here for the near future and i will enjoy the mix of emotions the trip to tynie bring for the time being.

:beer: heres to you bn jambo

:beer:and heres to all the other jambos who travel more than they can afford in order to support the famous

:beer: and heres to all the rest of you who live just a short naked jog to tynie, you're lucky gets.

will have to miss another season ticket but hopefully back the following season.

'MON THE HEARTS!

Andy i was quite ****ed when i wrote didn't mean to cause offence and too 200miles i salute you and the rest of the far from gorgie jambos!!!!!!

will see all the naked joggers at tynie tommorow, i'll be in robbos at 12.30,

c'mon the Hearts

FTH 107

good on you mate. when i lived in london i came home for the 1973 new years game, thank god i went back to london after that and i didn't have to face those low-bees at work or in the pub.

come on the hearts.

chester copperpot
Andy i was quite ****ed when i wrote didn't mean to cause offence and too 200miles i salute you and the rest of the far from gorgie jambos!!!!!!

will see all the naked joggers at tynie tommorow, i'll be in robbos at 12.30,

c'mon the Hearts

FTH 107

No worries man, was only messing with you anyway. Should've stuck a ;) on the end of my post.

i think i am possibly the only jambo who hasn't seen hearts get beat this season i was up for the 4-2 rangers match, i watched us beat celtic in glasgow, i watched us draw against the hobo's and now i am back.

What a great omen - another 3 points for the famous tomorrow (today!)

Archived