M.O.T.M. versus Aberdeen - 11/12/2010

portobellojambo1

portobellojambo1

Time to vote again.

However, it is actually very difficult, for me, to pick out someone as an individual who stood out above everyone else yesterday, it was all round very good and very enjoyable performance.

Sometimes it easier to spot someone who is playing much better if you are struggling a little, because it is easier to pick out the better players (although I prefer the present situation). In games like yesterday when everyone contributed, and virtually everything we did came off you tend not to concentrate on individuals, but just go with the flow, and enjoy what you are watching.

On the basis of the above I am actually going to go for Ruben Palazuelos yesterday. He is playing in one of the two full backs positions, where there has been concern expressed at times over whether he and Jonsson would work as full backs. While it has taken them a little time the lack of goals we are conceding of late suggests something is working, and I though yesterday Palazuelos was both very steady and contributed going forward, with his delivery both into the box and to Kyle in particular on a number of occasions.

MODS - Could you sticky this for a couple of days please. Thank you.

portobellojambo1

Time to vote again.

However, it is actually very difficult, for me, to pick out someone as an individual who stood out above everyone else yesterday, it was all round very good and very enjoyable performance.

Sometimes it easier to spot someone who is playing much better if you are struggling a little, because it is easier to pick out the better players (although I prefer the present situation). In games like yesterday when everyone contributed, and virtually everything we did came off you tend not to concentrate on individuals, but just go with the flow, and enjoy what you are watching.

On the basis of the above I am actually going to go for Ruben Palazuelos yesterday. He is playing in one of the two full backs positions, where there has been concern expressed at times over whether he and Jonsson would work as full backs. While it has taken them a little time the lack of goals we are conceding of late suggests something is working, and I though yesterday Palazuelos was both very steady and contributed going forward, with his delivery both into the box and to Kyle in particular on a number of occasions.

MODS - Could you sticky this for a couple of days please. Thank you.

Cannot include a poll with posts now, has JKB been altered while the games have been postponed the last couple of weeks.

portobellojambo1

The poll was there a minute ago.

What did you do PJ ?

nothing. i was looking at who had voted early on, went back into the main forum and it appears the poll has now disappeared up its own erse again. Not sure if one of the mods has maybe deleted the wrong thread, get searching the rubbish bins and fix it.

Guest GhostHunter

Leave it with me.

Can you this one time repost the poll whilst I go and flog whoever it was that's responsible.

In the meantime I'll close the two threads currently running.

Guest GhostHunter

Culprit identified and currently about to be shot at dawn.

Apologies PJ1 - it was a merge that went wrong (the first thread without the poll took precedence and effectively deleted the poll).

Archived