ROMANOB!

Chad Sexington

'twas the Axis of Gash dear boy. Somehow it morphed into the pyramid of pish but I can't take any credit in that.

Whilst there is a bit of fair ribbing going on here, the central tenet of the 'POP' and many others was that Hearts needed a proper manager who was allowed to make the footballing decisions. We got one and it's working incredibly well. That's justification in itself.

What got me yesterday was that the last time the sheep came to Tynie on 27th Jan 2010 i was out the door with 15 minutes to go when the third went in. Csaba's last game in charge. What a transformation as we totally dismantled that mob yesterday.

Still it's JKB and there's nothing better than the mob ripping into someone whistling.gif

I stand corrected. I remembered about the Axis of Gash but thought that referred to Korobochtup/Cervenkov/Frail.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chad Sexington

"Concerned Hearts Against Romanov's Meddling" - :rofl:

All directed from the war room in Witney. :rofl:

:lol:

The CHARM top boys meet to plan their strategy to take on Mr Romanov.

Nerd_Convention.jpg

'twas the Axis of Gash dear boy. Somehow it morphed into the pyramid of pish but I can't take any credit in that.

Whilst there is a bit of fair ribbing going on here, the central tenet of the 'POP' and many others was that Hearts needed a proper manager who was allowed to make the footballing decisions. We got one and it's working incredibly well. That's justification in itself.

What got me yesterday was that the last time the sheep came to Tynie on 27th Jan 2010 i was out the door with 15 minutes to go when the third went in. Csaba's last game in charge. What a transformation as we totally dismantled that mob yesterday.

Still it's JKB and there's nothing better than the mob ripping into someone whistling.gif

You got there in the end. :thumbsup:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

To be fair, it did start off like that but by the end it was ridiculous. They would ridicule anyone who had anything positive about Hearts and were nowhere to be seen when things were going well.

The Mighty Thor

To be fair, it did start off like that but by the end it was ridiculous. They would ridicule anyone who had anything positive about Hearts and were nowhere to be seen when things were going well.

Oh god aye. Some Sundays and Mondays on here were turgid watching the same shite getting recycled over and over when everyone knew what was needed. Still funny at times though imagining the levels of seethe at the other end of the broadband connection. thumbsup.gif

Could Vlad's flock please put "NOB" at the end of their names so visitors and new members can clearly see who the plums are on this board

Thank You

Merry XMAS to all "old school" Hearts Fans :whistling:

The CHARM top boys meet to plan their strategy to take on Mr Romanov.

Nerd_Convention.jpg

warroom1400.jpg

"Now gentlemen, down to business. First point of order... how do we go about getting train tickets to Edinburgh?"

HEARTS FOREVER and Dazo anaw.

:thumbsup:

Not guilty I'm afraid, never been part of the POP.

I think the POP disbanded once the objective was achieved. We are all reaping the benefits of their hard work. thumbsup.gif

The People's Chimp

Have to say this is a fairly poor attempt at trolling.

Glad that Vlad has learned his lesson and realised that forcing the likes of Ivaskevicius on hearts is not really acceptable. The fact he know understands that players of the quality of Rudolf are what is required has been a godsend. Fair play to him, he's learned the hard way, but he has learned.

Dazo is yet to say who the 'true arseholes' are...

Now, as it was some time ago today, so undoubtedly I'll be one of them... I've been called worse in my job.

Still waiting Dazo.

Dazo is yet to say who the 'true arseholes' are...

Now, as it was some time ago today, so undoubtedly I'll be one of them... I've been called worse in my job.

Still waiting Dazo.

ok.

Archived