ROMANOB!

Chad Sexington

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daft post really.

Romanov has done some daft interfering. However he has also helped in finding us some gems.

I am delighted he has faith in JJ and JJ is happy to accept offerings rrom the boss, checking out what they can do, and playing them when they are good and ready.

Restoring JJ to boss at Tynie has been Romanov's cleverest move yet.

I'm loving big Jim just now and would love to give him a warm winter's embrace but I'll tell you what:

THANK **** HE WAS TOLD HE WAS GETTING RUDI.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'd happily cup his balls in the middle of the pitch as a way of saying thank you. The POP have officially been defeated. One by one they have disappeared from the board in disgrace. :smuggy:

Say What Again

I'd happily cup his balls in the middle of the pitch as a way of saying thank you.

I've just emailed the club to set the ball(s) rolling. :thumbsup:

Chad Sexington

I'd happily cup his balls in the middle of the pitch as a way of saying thank you. The POP have officially been defeated. One by one they have disappeared from the board in disgrace. :smuggy:

:lol:

Never write ofF the POP, AP.

You think they're dead then one 0-1 defeat and...

mougel_hole.jpg

An absolute stroke of genious bringing in Rudi.

Still can't believe we have him back & better than he was 1st time around.

Reported for saying something is a "daft post"? Dear lord!

As I was remarking, you are obviously having a go at folk who have complained about Vlads interfering.

He has done. Sometimes to the betterment of the club, sometimes to the detriment.

To post photos of 2 successes is fine, however I am sure someone who knows how to post photos (I have no idea how to do that...aint that clever on a computer) could if they want post up some of his misjudgements (being kind here).

I support HMFC not Vlad. There are times I quite like him, and times I wish he would bugger off!

On a weekend of happiness to post something on the basis of "get it up you" if you cant abide Vlad is sadly divisive.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I've just emailed the club to set the ball(s) rolling. :thumbsup:

:D Bet he has magnificent balls as well.

Being serious though, when you look at some of the bell ends in charge of other Scottish clubs at the moment I think we've struck lucky. If you can look past his mental period where he was heavily into LSD then the rest is impressive stuff.

Said it before but he'll be looked back on as a Hearts legend.

Chad Sexington

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

telescope.jpg

As I was remarking, you are obviously having a go at folk who have complained about Vlads interfering.

He has done. Sometimes to the betterment of the club, sometimes to the detriment.

To post photos of 2 successes is fine, however I am sure someone who knows how to post photos (I have no idea how to do that...aint that clever on a computer) could if they want post up some of his misjudgements (being kind here).

I support HMFC not Vlad. There are times I quite like him, and times I wish he would bugger off!

On a weekend of happiness to post something on the basis of "get it up you" if you cant abide Vlad is sadly divisive.

Geddy, to be fair. This post disappears into insignifcance compared to the "other" side when something goes wrong!

I now have no idea if you have reported me or not!

If the original comment was a joke, I apologise for being stupid and not getting it!

I am very short and many things tend to go above my head and this may just be one of them!

Chad Sexington

The reason you are enjoying your "weekend of happiness" is because of our dear leader. :verymad:

If you haven't the intellect to comprehend that then you and your ilk can GTF! :down:

I think Colin, the problem is that Vlad is a bit like marmite to folks. They either love or hate him.

I think the majority (at least of folks I know) at times love what he does, but at other times get exasperated.

The knowledge that there is no-one else out there to take on the job (bill) of Tynie makes it a little frustrating for many.

He is a character, and like most folks have their moments. I do not believe the majority of folk who go to Tynie have some of the extreme views that you find on here.

Chad you are obviously a Vlad lover. Fine.

I happen to support HMFC. I support them whoever (and at times in SPITE of) who is in charge.

I have no idea (no-one truly does) where we would be without him. I am thankful for him getting involved, however there have been many times I have wished he would back off a bit!

The best thing he has done has been bringing JJ back. Took him a LONG time to find a manager who can work with him, and to have a manager who is managing. I had a great yime yesterday due to JJ and the guys on the pitch.

Some who are there as a direct result of Vlad and some not!

If this means I deserve to GTF I shall take me hand and go afar....

I'm with Mr Poet Thinker Lover... :thumbsup:

geddy, don't worry when we lose...yourself and folk like JamT, RUDI and someone from Drylaw will be in their element.

I miss JR at times like this. :ninja:

Chad Sexington

You forgot Mr Kello !

:vrface:

Schoolboy error from the Chadster. :facepalm:

37497d43b32c9eafa157cfe8a3e4f13a.jpg

My love for Mr Romanov has just increased by 17%

Schoolboy error from the Chadster. :facepalm:

37497d43b32c9eafa157cfe8a3e4f13a.jpg

My love for Mr Romanov has just increased by 17%

don't beat yourself up there sexington.

mr romanov has bestowed many treasures upon us and it's easy to temporarily forget about the odd bejeweled trinket when the faberge eggs are being gifted upon us by our hero.

Stop interfering!!! :verymad:

RudiSkacel_2503427.jpg

0,,10289~8987844,00.jpg

Well said Chad. I'm sick of that clown interfering his way to saving the club, winning us the Scottish Cup and getting into the Yoofa Champions League. :verymad:

Chad Sexington

OP trying to be ironic and failing miserably. OP is the biggest roaster on the board.

How's your JJ thread working out? :thumbsup:

OP trying to be ironic and failing miserably. OP is the biggest roaster on the board.

I think at times like this it shows up the true arseholes amongst us. It seems for some they can't live or without the POP.

Chad Sexington

I think at times like this it shows up the true arseholes amongst us. It seems for some they can't live or without the POP.

Post reported. :omg!:

How's your JJ thread working out? :thumbsup:

I was very drunk last night but I seem to remember someone brought it back to the top :lol:

I thik you win that prize after your JJ out thread a couple of months ago.

I thik you win that prize after your JJ out thread a couple of months ago.

:pleasing:

Although, for some reason I conclude that Walter, Chad and Le Chat are just good friends.

On a more serious note....

Can I ask who these 'true arseholes amongst us' are?

Name the names Dazo.

JJ is the real hero.

jeffries2.jpg

He's tamed the crazy animal that is Vlad.

Novikovas, never a footballer aye!! You can add that in with Mroweic,Suso, Zal and Kello.

DODODODODO, Zaliukas...

DODODODODO Get it up ye......

JJ is the real hero.

jeffries2.jpg

He's tamed the crazy animal that is Vlad.

yeah, right on DH. tamed him good and pwopah. tamed him so much that he sneaked back into the job without vlad knowing a thing about it.

some footage of vlad upon learning of JJ's return...

Novikovas, never a footballer aye!! You can add that in with Mroweic,Suso, Zal and Kello.

DODODODODO, Zaliukas...

DODODODODO Get it up ye......

Boom.jpg

Tamed Mr Romanov so much he's stuck with a left winger he never wanted. We're also having a fecking nightmare defending without the lower league left back that Mr Romanov wouldn't give him, I think.

Mr Romanov can't be tamed. He's a wild, magnificent animal and he should never go changing.

Shine on Mr Romanov you crazy diamond. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Archived