Carlos Tevez

Eckauskas

If it's only for family reasons then I hope he finds a way to get back home since I can't see many South American clubs being able to pay a transfer fee for him.

Please remove this to the Gullit Lounge please Mods

:laugh:

Good thing you're here to clean up the forum for us.

Arthur Morgan

Seen it coming tbh. You could just tell that something wasn't right there and in the last few games where he has been taken off as a sub, you could see obvious discontent from him towards Mancini.

Fergie sign him up! :lol:

We Can But Worry

I agree kislas. He would expect a start every week and we couldn't guarantee that at the moment. He would need to join the queue behind clum and glen....

This, for me, could be the catalyst for Citeh falling away.

Should not be much of a problem as they will just go out and spend 30 million on a replacement.

He's clearly not been happy for a while. I think City's reluctance to support him through the birth of his daughter and the complications that have developed with her health didn't help.

Anyone else feel that if this is true he's done City up like a kipper?

Used his position as a United fringe player to engineer a 'the tide is turning' move from United to City for ?286k tax free per week, somehow become the big hero in the process, stay long enough to earn the best part of ?5m quid then bugger off to Argentina on a far less, but not inconsiderable, weekly wage.

The trouble I suppose, when you are so open about the money you have to spend, is that there will always be someone smart enough to take advantage.

Should not be much of a problem as they will just go out and spend 30 million on a replacement.

Citeh have spent a lot of money on forwards recently, only one of them has really clicked and that's Tevez.

It'd cost them much more than ?30m to properly replace him.

He could teach Tevez a thing or two. :thumbsup:

For sure, GA still goes weak at the knees when he remembers Mancini's time in a Sampdoria shirt.

thumbsup.gif

Tevez is rapidly going down in my estimations. I kind of understood him moving to City, thinking it was only first team football he wanted.

I'm now thinking he's either trying to manufacture a move to a Spanish club, so he can bring his family over. Or he's looking to retire as he's hinted. Either way he's done Man City purely for the moolah.

Tevez is rapidly going down in my estimations. I kind of understood him moving to City, thinking it was only first team football he wanted.

I'm now thinking he's either trying to manufacture a move to a Spanish club, so he can bring his family over. Or he's looking to retire as he's hinted. Either way he's done Man City purely for the moolah.

Why else would an established player go there?

Until they are in the CL on a regular basis, that's why they all head there.

Carlos Tevez is everything that is wrong with the modern game :down:

For someone with no real interest in football these days, you don't half have a lot to say for yourself on a number of football related topics.

mellow.gif

For someone with no real interest in football these days, you don't half have a lot to say for yourself on a number of football related topics.

mellow.gif

Hearts are winning again so all rosey :whistling:

As for Tevez what a Grade A. He gets 1 million pound net per month and he sniffles as he doesn't get on with a few directors and the manager.

Line him up against a wall and let the Man City fans shoot him.

Disgraceful player

Hearts are winning again so all rosey :whistling:

As for Tevez what a Grade A. He gets 1 million pound net per month and he sniffles as he doesn't get on with a few directors and the manager.

Line him up against a wall and let the Man City fans shoot him.

Disgraceful player

It just makes you look a bit silly - that's all.

smile.gif

It just makes you look a bit silly - that's all.

smile.gif

why post that?

I mean why?

It's a thread on Tevez. I post somehting on the subject matter and you have started with the abuse.

Not cool :down:

In all fairness to Tevez, you can hardly accuse him of doing City for money. If it wasn't for him they wouldn't be anywhere near the top of the league.

why post that?

I mean why?

It's a thread on Tevez. I post somehting on the subject matter and you have started with the abuse.

Not cool :down:

Only trying to help.

smile.gif

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Is it any surprise? The guy moved to City from their greatest rivals purely for the $$$. They will go out and replace him in January though. Not sure who with. Maybe Eto'o or someone like that. Balotteli looks like something special but he's a bit of a bam.

Replace him with some other mercenary who couldn't give a shit about the club.

I'm sorry but if a football club pays you 1 million pound NET per month to play football then you have ZERO right to complain. Infact if Mancini wants his bell end polished then Tevez should volunteer.

Sadly it is just how things are and Tevez knows it.

He will move to a club in Spain, play against City in the champs league, score against them and celebrate like he had just banged Cameron Diaz!

mer?ce?nar?y (m?rs-nr)

adj.

1. Motivated solely by a desire for monetary or material gain.

2. Carlos Tevez.n. pl. mer?ce?nar?ies

1. One who serves or works merely for monetary gain; a hireling.

2. A professional soldier hired for service in a foreign army.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Middle English mercenarie, a mercenary, from Old French mercenaire, from Latin mercnnrius, from mercs, wages, price.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

merce?nari?ly adv.

merce?nari?ness n.

Is it any surprise? The guy moved to City from their greatest rivals purely for the $$$. They will go out and replace him in January though. Not sure who with. Maybe Eto'o or someone like that. Balotteli looks like something special but he's a bit of a bam.

I've heard rumours of training ground bust ups and him wanting a move to Milan.

Apparently he used to wear his AC top when out and about and it pissed off the Inter fans.

I've heard rumours of training ground bust ups and him wanting a move to Milan.

Apparently he used to wear his AC top when out and about and it pissed off the Inter fans.

He has been very vocal about his support of AC. His relationship with Inter was pretty sour at the end.

Just seen one of the goals from City at the weekend. ###### of a goal, players celebrating and old Balo just shows no emotion whatsoever - just turns and heads back to the centre circle.

The kid is a talent, but he does seem a bit of a root toot..

balotelli-boateng-006.jpg

Not a guy I'd want in my changing room.

Agreed.

He seems like he'd be a disruptive influence in the changing room.

Also, considering what they're paying him, he doesn;t seem like value for money.

In all fairness to Tevez, you can hardly accuse him of doing City for money. If it wasn't for him they wouldn't be anywhere near the top of the league.

I'm not saying he has done it purely for the money. But I think it's a big part of it.

He led people to believe he didn't want to stay at Man U because he wasn't guaranteed first team football. He's getting that at man City, but started making noises a while back about seeing out his contract then going back to Argentina.

Now he's changed his story and appears to want to leave ASAP. If he felt that strongly about missing his family you would have thought he would have simply gone back to Argentina when his 2 year deal at United finished.

City need to make a stand on this issue for the sake of the game and the club.

Tell him he's going nowhere unless they get a ?100million offer and if any other player thinks they can waltz into City for the cash and leave whenever they feel like it - its not going to happen. Send him to the youth team and if he doesn't turn up sue the ass of him.

If a club as rich as City can be done over what hope does every other club have.

The City fans have endured enough pain over the years and they deserve better, Tevez is a hero to every single fan young and old, to do this to them is scandalous. If he has any sort of morals he'd have spoke to the board and Mancini in private and they could have brokered him a deal to move in the summer, to go to the press is a disgrace.

As for Ballotelli - he makes Ratboy down the road look angelic !

If Tevez was so homesick he shouldn't have signed for City in the first place. He'd been in England for 3 years before that already so knew what the situation was.

Let him rot.

I'm not saying he has done it purely for the money. But I think it's a big part of it.

He led people to believe he didn't want to stay at Man U because he wasn't guaranteed first team football. He's getting that at man City, but started making noises a while back about seeing out his contract then going back to Argentina.

Now he's changed his story and appears to want to leave ASAP. If he felt that strongly about missing his family you would have thought he would have simply gone back to Argentina when his 2 year deal at United finished.

I see what you're getting at and kind of agree, I was more meaning that there's a lot of players who would take the money and not really try a leg. That's not the case with him.

And IIRC he has only recently became a dad, might have more of a bearing than some people are giving credit. I could be totally wrong tho.

I see what you're getting at and kind of agree, I was more meaning that there's a lot of players who would take the money and not really try a leg. That's not the case with him.

And IIRC he has only recently became a dad, might have more of a bearing than some people are giving credit. I could be totally wrong tho.

Seriously - he gets about a million a month - he could move his family to Spain and fly over as often as the club permitted - which for how important he is to City I'm sure they'd accomadate him.

All this "its the exec's" "family" stuff is a smoke screen for someone looking for another big money move. He could probably buy most of the teams in Argentina and pay his own wages if he was so desperate to get back.

Seriously - he gets about a million a month - he could move his family to Spain and fly over as often as the club permitted - which for how important he is to City I'm sure they'd accomadate him.

All this "its the exec's" "family" stuff is a smoke screen for someone looking for another big money move. He could probably buy most of the teams in Argentina and pay his own wages if he was so desperate to get back.

I'm not saying you're wrong, or anyone else for that matter, I'm just offering an alternative view to the "all footballers are money-grabbing bar-stewards" line that is all too often used.

Correct me if i'm wrong but are City the first club to own Tevez.If so maybe Tevez has made a massive blunder this time.What club would sign him for say over 30 TO 40 million,the wages he is on and are in a position to cure his homesickness.Real Madrid,who would pay the fee,but cannot see how they would give him more money or help his homesickness.What happens if they do not come in for him.

Archived