What can we achieve this season?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm thinking we can manage a good cup run. And I don't see why we shouldn't be aiming for 2nd, I feel 1st is a little out of reach but 2nd I feel we can maybe manage. It's hard to believe the turn around from this time last season. We are exiting to watch now like hearts should be. Rather than the pathetic boring bunch of sadsacks of the csaba era.

all hail the messiah that is vlad!!

The only thing stopping Hearts winning the league is mentality. Team's in Scotland are scared to aim high due to fear of failure but in truth our current team is easily as good as both Celtic and Rangers, the difference being that they both have the ingained knowledge that other team's are shit scared and as such have the psychological edge. The big question for me will be when the cheque books from down south come out as i've no doubt that Temps, Kyle, Zal and Skacel are being watched. Vlad has made it clear our policy on selling players for the right money and this may derail things slightly but we're used to selling top players.

Conclusion: We're playing excellent, start believing guys because if the player's can stick together and overcome any fears about the old firm we can easily win the leagu!!

The only thing stopping Hearts winning the league is mentality. Team's in Scotland are scared to aim high due to fear of failure but in truth our current team is easily as good as both Celtic and Rangers, the difference being that they both have the ingained knowledge that other team's are shit scared and as such have the psychological edge. The big question for me will be when the cheque books from down south come out as i've no doubt that Temps, Kyle, Zal and Skacel are being watched. Vlad has made it clear our policy on selling players for the right money and this may derail things slightly but we're used to selling top players.

Conclusion: We're playing excellent, start believing guys because if the player's can stick together and overcome any fears about the old firm we can easily win the leagu!!

Agreed JM, if you thank you can't you won't, but if you think you will, you might. B)

Mac_fae_Gillie

Still think we will have a hard fought battle for 3rd with ICT...

we have had an exceptional period and celtic a nightmare(partly of lennons making) and we still could be 6points behind.Just don't see us doing as well and them as bad for the remainder of the season.

So that gives us 3rd place only question is will ICT still be as good post xmas,if not we will have 3rd with ease,if they do maintain form then it'll be a fight.

Hope im wrong on celtic but with rangers still in there range they have everything to play for,if rangers had pulled ahead I would expect celtic to continue to implode.

Im preying for the Cup and pretty confident of 3rd....

Team has talent still returning from injury so any post xmas injuries shouldn't weaken the squad with LW and AD returning.

Until yesterday I didn't consider us all that good,even our 2-0 wins where Vs poor teams or 10men but we are getting stronger and that I can't argue.

Archived