Any live streams

doghead

scott herbertson

Definitely not working for me - guess they must have a limit , so I wouldn't log off if you are connected

Come to think of it, could you all log off for a minutes so I can test it............... :whistling::whistling:

scott herbertson

Fine for me and a lovely 3rd goal!!! :thumbsup:

For my ?1.99 do I get one of you guys to talk me through it?

scott herbertson

Have you guys paid and been emailed user and pass?

4 - 0

Paid and had an e mail receipt from Paypal. The site noted my payment and I m logged in with the username and password I gave, but if I click on any of the live streams (not just ours) get an "Access denied" message - Im using IE

Paid and had an e mail receipt from Paypal. The site noted my payment and I m logged in with the username and password I gave, but if I click on any of the live streams (not just ours) get an "Access denied" message - Im using IE

log out close IE and empty your cookies internet temp download this if you dont already have it CCleaner it will do it for you then open IE and try again

scott herbertson

ah - found another e mail from them in my junk mail, logged out and re-entered and bingo!

I had same when I first signed in, try clicking on the "log-in" link below the access denied message and log-in again. I had to try a couple of times, but then got in ok.

Got in on time to see the peach of a 5th goal. Great result but Steampro tv is gash. Problems with log-in, flickery shit picture.

Remember the boxing is on the night 2...... :thumbsup: :santa1:

Splendid. Just tuned into Newcastle - Liverpool the now! Great value for the ?1.99 today!

heartgarfunkel

Splendid. Just tuned into Newcastle - Liverpool the now! Great value for the ?1.99 today!

Absolutely! Best 40p a goal I've ever spent. Wouldn't work on the PC so fired up the MacBook Pro & it ran smooth and clear on Safari!

Son Of Anarchy

Got in on time to see the peach of a 5th goal. Great result but Steampro tv is gash. Problems with log-in, flickery shit picture.

Wrong mate,YOUR streampro is crap,ours is fantastic.Mines worked straight away,first time and picture quality was best ive seen on any live stream. :whistling: Overall delighted with it and well worth the money :thumbsup:

I had no problems logging in and had a fantastic flicker free picture. Probably the best stream I've ever had. :smiliz65:

STREAMPRO TV ROCKS!!

www.streampro.tv

Just a quick question I went for the 4.99 monthly option as i will be in kent next week and want to watch the game on tuesday without having to go to the pub.

Does this show all SPL games and what happens when the month runs out does it automatically renew or do I have to keep logging into paypal and renew.Fantastic quality and well worth a fiver for a month, didnt have any probs and only logged in as we scored our 4th. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just a quick question I went for the 4.99 monthly option as i will be in kent next week and want to watch the game on tuesday without having to go to the pub.

Does this show all SPL games and what happens when the month runs out does it automatically renew or do I have to keep logging into paypal and renew.Fantastic quality and well worth a fiver for a month, didnt have any probs and only logged in as we scored our 4th. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I would have found that information out before i paid.

I think your pc's the problem. Defo the best live stream i've seen. I use firefox, do you?

Thoroughly enjoyed that earleir today. Going to use it for the boxing later and I am seriously thinking of getting it on a monthly or 6 monthly basis. The stream never flickered at all for me and I got it on just as the teams were kicking off. Those that had problems seem to jsut be unlucky and clearly it is a problem at their end and not streampro's.

Nucky Thompson

Notice that Streampro are advertising the Motherwell game tomorrow. :thumbsup:

It's on Sky so every stream site will have it :thumbsup:

Archived